Sonic Electronix

lol. i have done it with my btl and a ap1500. back when i had my first car i had 4 rf hx2 15's and a couple bd1000's and could do it with that to. you have to have a decent setup but it also depends on the frequency.

edit: teamHT^^^ lol

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

i was nice in your last post, but now im going to be a jackass.

Setting off car alarms shouldn't be your goal. It's another reason for people to frown upon us. Just listen to your music, and don't be that jackass who bumps at stoplights, neighborhoods, etc.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

fail thread

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

we are all acoustic terrorist!! dont forget that

Yes.... It does depend more on the frequency as far as your goal of setting off car alarms. BUT as was previously stated, please practice stereo etiquette!! Dont be one of those people who make others frown upon our hobby!

Toyota Avalon

5% Tint

6000k HID

JVC AVX-720 HU

iPhone 3g

2 Memphis 15-MCC5 Component Sets (Front Doors)

2 Memphis 15-MC52 Coaxial (Back Doors)

1 MTX 9500 15" Dual 4 Ohm

Alpine MRP-F240 4 CH. 40 watts RMS (Doors)

MTX 8100.1

SCTD-logo.gifKobalt_-logogif.jpgMTXlogo.gifJVC-Logo-Mobile.jpgstmini_logo.jpgMidlandLogo1_250ph.jpg

Add Me On Facebook.

There is not a certain Power rating for it... there are way too many variables that are linked to this shit... i have done it with a single 12 P1 so idk

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Hmm, i can set off almost every car alarm in a 5 story car garage full of cars from the bottom floor... :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived