Sonic Electronix

2 smds 1 kicker warhorse?

Yeah, Must be user error.

I cannot understand why it would not be stupid loud. I will assume Steve gained quite a bit of DB's with his switch to SMD's.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

I do not think the warhorses are that powerfull... I do not see a kicker solo x handling 5k RMS... (IMO) I could be wrong... I think you could go with less power with a better amp like SA or AQ...

Seeing a warhorse at a car show is like omg what is that, wow 10000 watts :o, lol. That right there is a lot then the ability of this amp to be soo efficient is another thing and also I got my warhorse from audiosavings and the birth sheet says 10151watts and that's at 14.4 and my jeep idles around 15 cold and 14.6 so when I upgrade my batteries and add a second alternator I could be putting out close to 10250 or something. IMO I think it would be cool to see SMDs being run by the warhorse with the push and pull system

I do not think the warhorses are that powerfull... I do not see a kicker solo x handling 5k RMS... (IMO) I could be wrong... I think you could go with less power with a better amp like SA or AQ...

Seeing a warhorse at a car show is like omg what is that, wow 10000 watts :o, lol. That right there is a lot then the ability of this amp to be soo efficient is another thing and also I got my warhorse from audiosavings and the birth sheet says 10151watts and that's at 14.4 and my jeep idles around 15 cold and 14.6 so when I upgrade my batteries and add a second alternator I could be putting out close to 10250 or something. IMO I think it would be cool to see SMDs being run by the warhorse with the push and pull system

If its daily, youll probably be "putting out" around half that. Maybe even a tenth. Its hard to tell because impedance rise cant be calculated last time I checked

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

If its daily, youll probably be "putting out" around half that. Maybe even a tenth. Its hard to tell because impedance rise cant be calculated last time I checked

so u think that steve meade isn't really putting out 30 000watts?

so u think that steve meade isn't really putting out 30 000watts?

Thats EXACTLY what I think.

Just for my curiosity, why did you bring Meade into this?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Even with dual alts you arent going to keep your voltage above 14. With a single 270 and 8 XS 3400s I have drop to 12.5-12.8 full tilt and when running dual 270s see drop to 13.2-13.8.

I can tell you just from the way my XLs are moving that full tilt even with my voltage in the high 13s I am seeing no where near 10k. I would venture to guess closer to 7500w.

Even with dual alts you arent going to keep your voltage above 14. With a single 270 and 8 XS 3400s I have drop to 12.5-12.8 full tilt and when running dual 270s see drop to 13.2-13.8.

I can tell you just from the way my XLs are moving that full tilt even with my voltage in the high 13s I am seeing no where near 10k. I would venture to guess closer to 7500w.

i understand but now lets say a sound digital 8k or even 16 there not gonna put out 8000 or 16 000 either with that much power being supplied

Archived