Sonic Electronix

Share your "acoustical terrorist" stories!

I was playing around with my car in my garage, my neighbor came over and politely asked me if I could turn it down because his grand-daughter was taking a nap. I obliged and turned it down, he then said when she woke up he would let me know so I could continue working.

If you aren't a dick no one really gets mad shrug.gif

Pretty much same thing around here.

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows

Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch

Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

I was playing around with my car in my garage, my neighbor came over and politely asked me if I could turn it down because his grand-daughter was taking a nap. I obliged and turned it down, he then said when she woke up he would let me know so I could continue working.

If you aren't a dick no one really gets mad :shrug:

I actually had a neighbor in NC that was a complete dick about it for no reason. He would make a huge scene about things and call the cops over anythign. He came over and damn near kncoked the door off the frame because we were playing xbox too loud. :pardon: fucking white trash warrior. roooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The thing i dont understand is this... A redneck can haul ass down a street with his straight pipes screaming away louder then hell and no one says anything. The moment someone plays a loud system everyone wants to jump down your back and tell you to turn it down.. Pisses me the hell off....

Well heres my story..

Me and a buddie of mine are sitting at a redlight, he wanted to hear a particular tune on my solox. I said sure, so i turned it up real quick, 10 sec max and this piss poor wigger in a broke down truck beside me says "hey dick head ya wanna turn that down? my wife is pregnant". I said sure, but what does your wife being pregnant have to do with my system? he said "shes about to go into labor" I replied ok and? I was only being rude to the guy because he was clearly trash and just one of those people u do not like to associate with. At this point the guy said " How old are you, I bet your mom bought ur car and your system" I replied " Im 20 and I pay all of my own bills along with this car payment and this system, how old are you?" He replies im 22. I say "Congratulations, your 22 ugly as fuck with a beat up truck and a ugly ass girlfriend, what the fuck have you accomplished in life" He was furious lol. The light turned green and we both drove off. At the next redlight he gets out of his truck and trys to act big by walking up to the passenger side of my car and pointing his finger lol we laugh and someone else yells " get the fuck back in your car" haha one hell of a day thats for sure.

The only thing I've had is when I was outside in my driveway making some adjustments and an older man from the back of my neighborhood, probably 200ft away came over yelling at me for having it up because his wife was sick. He said they already tried to call the cops and couldn't get through. I said "sorry sir", turned it down, and never had an issue with him again. Even though he was rude and took unnecessary action (calling the cops)I still didn't get rude and so far I haven't had another issue. You're only viewed as a punk if you act like one.

The thing i dont understand is this... A redneck can haul ass down a street with his straight pipes screaming away louder then hell and no one says anything. The moment someone plays a loud system everyone wants to jump down your back and tell you to turn it down.. Pisses me the hell off....

Well heres my story..

Me and a buddie of mine are sitting at a redlight, he wanted to hear a particular tune on my solox. I said sure, so i turned it up real quick, 10 sec max and this piss poor wigger in a broke down truck beside me says "hey dick head ya wanna turn that down? my wife is pregnant". I said sure, but what does your wife being pregnant have to do with my system? he said "shes about to go into labor" I replied ok and? I was only being rude to the guy because he was clearly trash and just one of those people u do not like to associate with. At this point the guy said " How old are you, I bet your mom bought ur car and your system" I replied " Im 20 and I pay all of my own bills along with this car payment and this system, how old are you?" He replies im 22. I say "Congratulations, your 22 ugly as fuck with a beat up truck and a ugly ass girlfriend, what the fuck have you accomplished in life" He was furious lol. The light turned green and we both drove off. At the next redlight he gets out of his truck and trys to act big by walking up to the passenger side of my car and pointing his finger lol we laugh and someone else yells " get the fuck back in your car" haha one hell of a day thats for sure.

That's hilarious.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

You sir are a asshole, thankyou. :peepwall:

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

I Was at a light with my wife and the stereo was down to the point you could barely hear anything.. we were talking and a redneck in a lifted truck came up behind us "bumpin". Wife told me to shut him up. When I turned it up a guy two cars ahead and a lane over opened his door and leaned out looking under his car. He looked around then realized it was my stereo and then he started laughing. He thought his car broke. Then he was smiling and yelling something at me... couldn't hear him though.

About a month ago i went to a local shop to get metered. The Employees were extremely rude. I asked to get metered the woman said "what, you think your loud?" in a snotty tone. I told her yea, and then she said "we'll see about that." Well i set her car alarm off from inside their building, and it rattled loose a part of their light fixture that fell and hit my car. Then she changed her tone to "you should be wearing hearing protection!". They never heard of DC Audio or American Bass. They thought it was cheap swapmeet crap. It was funny, except the $850 of damage to my car. Still waiting to get my car fixed. :bull: F*CK JERRYS STEREO IN YUBA CITY!

i'll be in yuba city tomorrow, i'll have to pay them a visit and see if i "think im loud."

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

my freind and me where setting up his Rockford fosgate p3 15" and his door speakers ... got it all hooked up and started tuning it ... a lady who lived about 8-9 houses down pulled in my driveway and told me to turn it down please because she was studying for her nursing finals .... so we left and went to a closed down save-a-lot parking lot and started playing it again there ... someone called the cops and this younger cop wanted to hear and liked it :woot: then told us that we should be quiter or go find someplace else to play .

Vehicle: 1996 Chevy Prizm

Amplifiers: Dual Xpa6100(Sub)

Enclosure: BassWorks 2.5ish sealed

Mids/Highs: Polk 6.5"s and polk 4"s

Subwoofers: RockFord Fosgate 15"

Wire:8gauge

Future Upgrades:Amp, another 15" , Big #

Archived