Red-navi-916 Posted December 22, 2010 Report Posted December 22, 2010 There is one of these threads it just has to get dug out... And What grinds my gears is when you are forced to cut people off, it pisses me off.. If were in traffic and I see a space I can get into because the person behind is either sleeping or texting, and then when I turn my blinker one and they stomp on the gas.. Seriously 1 spot bugs u that much?... I mean you are risking 1 hitting me and 2 gettin beatin on top of clipping my truck.. Soo now I cut people off all the time with no blinker or I turn it on as soon as I start to turn, if you are one of those people I hope u die in a plane crash! BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
papoose42 Posted December 22, 2010 Report Posted December 22, 2010 people piss me off, people who drive slow, who think they know everything, gods gift to earth, my grilfriend from time to time till we make up lol.... and just people everyone and everything pisses me off lol cuz there is always a time where something gets to you
xXxOuTLaWxXx Posted December 22, 2010 Report Posted December 22, 2010 Having to buy a Plan B sure does grind my gears. I hear that bro, my 5th kid will be born tomorrow morning! Haha, sucks, but it's still cool you know? "i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac
StreetSlappah Posted December 22, 2010 Report Posted December 22, 2010 what grinds my gears is trying to finish a build during christmas (which probably wont happen)due to the fact that you waste alot of money on presents for family lol. Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
Incin Posted December 22, 2010 Author Report Posted December 22, 2010 When I'm sitting here reading this and my gf makes a penis out of playdo and hits me in the face with it well, it'll make you shit bricks.
TeamHT Posted December 22, 2010 Report Posted December 22, 2010 Not the first time... Lol Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Incin Posted December 22, 2010 Author Report Posted December 22, 2010 Wow lol well, it'll make you shit bricks.
KnockinthaStreetzof608 Posted December 22, 2010 Report Posted December 22, 2010 When I'm sitting here reading this and my gf makes a penis out of playdo and hits me in the face with it ok........uhhhh WTF?! and what grinds my gears lazy people in my work that complain on other people work ethic becaue something not a certain way they like, yet all they do is just stand there and talk for hrs not doing anything to fix it CAR -2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime) H/U -Pioneer avh 3200dvd Amps 2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps 1Sundown Audio 100.4 1 Sundown Audio 125.2 Subs 4 AQ HDC'4s 12's Mids and highs 4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s 2 AQ Super Tweeters Electronical Mechman 270 unit 1 D3400 2 D3100's WALLED!
Incin Posted December 22, 2010 Author Report Posted December 22, 2010 Honestly I'm not sure why she did it... well, it'll make you shit bricks.
Red-navi-916 Posted December 22, 2010 Report Posted December 22, 2010 Because you're a noob BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.