I bet they share a car even. two gays one alero?

Ouch LOL

Op im sorry guilty by association in that one.

DAMNNNN

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Op im sorry guilty by association in that one.

:lol:

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

your cool man your a mod but you wanna fuck with me i didnt say anything just trying to show my build log?

yeh smd is cool everyone sits around talking shit all day

2 fi btl 18s on 2 crescendo 3500s walled in a 2dr 2000 alero build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141663-2-walled-btls-18-on-7k-in-a-2000-2dr-alero/

your cool man your a mod but you wanna fuck with me i didnt say anything just trying to show my build log?

relax take a joke. Is OC_alero your buddy? I got that impression. BTW just because im a mod does not mean I can't post a view from my perspective. If you don't like it report it. Just like anyone else thats here. When you first posted I assumed you were him actually.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm sure if anybody remembers but didn't bigbasslloyd(spelling) had a Alero with 2 12 SI Mags(the ones like the FI Q) and a prototype 20.1 and did 150 at 30hz. If I'm remember correctly, I'm not sure if anybody on here remembers him.

I knew this one guy... That had a Lambo.. This one time.. That went 370mph... Iirc... It was awesome.. Not sure if anyone knows him..

Shocked at the amount of alero owners I was unaware of... and this guy you just quoted was referring to a fairly popular guy from back in the day, not just making shit up, so your comment in reply was just ignorant and prevalent douchebaggery (a apposed to my comment that was just straight, and later admitedly, ignorance.)

Way to get off on a great foot on your third post here, I can tell you're gonna bring a lot to this forum. :popcorn:

Damn. People are stupid.

geesh, so far glad i havent been bashed for owning an alero..yet, lol

wonder if there are any other cars that people figure are anti- car audio or anti-guy or anti-no one should own this

i dont see why it matters what people drive, joking or not

although im not claiming loudest anything, just cause there is no build log doesnt mean someone hasnt done it, but still dont see the point

I'm sure if anybody remembers but didn't bigbasslloyd(spelling) had a Alero with 2 12 SI Mags(the ones like the FI Q) and a prototype 20.1 and did 150 at 30hz. If I'm remember correctly, I'm not sure if anybody on here remembers him.

I knew this one guy... That had a Lambo.. This one time.. That went 370mph... Iirc... It was awesome.. Not sure if anyone knows him..

Shocked at the amount of alero owners I was unaware of... and this guy you just quoted was referring to a fairly popular guy from back in the day, not just making shit up, so your comment in reply was just ignorant and prevalent douchebaggery (a apposed to my comment that was just straight, and later admitedly, ignorance.)

Way to get off on a great foot on your third post here, I can tell you're gonna bring a lot to this forum. :popcorn:

Damn. People are stupid.

Please tell me who you are referring to as stupid ???

wonder if there are any other cars that people figure are anti- car audio or anti-guy or anti-no one should own this

although im not claiming loudest anything, just cause there is no build log doesnt mean someone hasnt done it, but still dont see the point

You suck cuz you drive an Alero ;) there i said it just so you'd feel welcome :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

relax take a joke. Is OC_alero your buddy? I got that impression. BTW just because im a mod does not mean I can't post a view from my perspective. If you don't like it report it. Just like anyone else thats here. When you first posted I assumed you were him actually.

posting a view from your perspective is alot different than straight up trying to call me gay.

so if i started telling you i thought you where gay blah blah i guaranteed i would be instantly banned

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141663-2-walled-btls-18-on-7k-in-a-2000-2dr-alero/

i dont see how aleros are one bit anti car audio at all

when you see other peoples civics and other cars flexing, rattling, and falling apart at like 140db

my alero holds up to flexing pretty damn good especially windshield flex they dont like to move

Damn. People are stupid.

Please tell me who you are referring to as stupid ???

You suck cuz you drive an Alero ;) there i said it just so you'd feel welcome :)

oh then that really brings in the welcome, lol

ive talked ab out my alero plenty of times and i remember when tylertron had his build going and i never once saw a gay comment or anyone saying huh dont see these often, but this guy posts and seems like everyone on the gaybandwagon against his alero, i dont know if its cause he claims to be loudest or not, i mean sure he could put 2 18s and it may be loud but it also couldnt depends on the entire setup i guess, but i just honestly dont understand why the stupid posts, i dont see why its alright to post stupid stuff in this guys build log, i mean you "smokedout08impala" messaged me and told me not to post in a f/s thread if i wasnt looking to buy or had a serious question, so why is it okay to post stupid shit about someones car in their build log, i dont see how its different

Archived