Without a doubt this year has sucked. Between the stress, ulcers, empty back account, cashing in retirement, selling off every asset I have, losing friends, straining family, and losing all passion for my own car audio builds over trying to save a failing company, topped off with my dog passing away right in the middle of it, I can honestly say I can not wait for this year to be over.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Here's my best and worst moment of 2010... Lol...

l_8ed351574b5a4e10bad2993975df758f.jpg

i :lol: hard when i saw that on the build log, i havent been checking on the build log recently, do you have any official numbers yet?

Only the one that smashed the windshield... Getting it fixed and will get new numbers without breaking it... 160.2 half power, and half batteries...

daaayyyyuuuuuummmmm i hope you are putting like 2" thick plexi glass in for the windshield, or i hope you own a warehouse that can make some glass, because you goin to be goin throu them windshields. :peepwall::clapping:

Edited by Bass_Man_2010

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Oh man. So much bad.

My mother was diagnosed with cancer, my Uncle (who I was very close with) passed away the morning after senior prom, my girlfriend of 11 months told me she wants to see other people, and I had a poor first semester of engineering school.

The good? Well, it's hard to see the good right now. But I've made many new friends at college, and kept the old...I'm still alive, I have a loving family, and once I retake a couple classes, I should be on track.

Edited by S15_Silvia

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

bad- a very close friend of mine losing half of his left hand to something that i was (but not directly) a part of.

good- passing my emt class! cant wait to take the national january 11th, and overall having all my family here (cousin came home from the marines all in 1 piece, safe and sound) and doing the best we can in these tough times.

When i was looking through those truck pics, my first few thoughts were "we can rebuild, we have the technology" until I saw the interior shots and went straight to "holy shit on a stick it looks like hiroshima!"

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.