AT&T Texting & Driving Documentary

i swear i hate watching things like that, it doesnt do shit but put me in a depressed state for like 15 mins lol

i usually try to shoot texts off at the red light tho if i need to

Even texting at a red light can be dangerous too.

Someone behind you might not even be looking at the road to see the red light and hit you from behind :-(

Or vice versa *sigh*

That one kid in the documentary had his whole life destroyed and lost the ability to do almost everything all because of texting...

So as they stated stop and ask yourself is it really worth your life.. I mean FFS they make cell phones so you can CALL someone LOL..Not undermining the seriousness of the situation im just saying

Thank god my Boy Sensai walked away from his accident he was lucky

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i swear i hate watching things like that, it doesnt do shit but put me in a depressed state for like 15 mins lol

i usually try to shoot texts off at the red light tho if i need to

Even texting at a red light can be dangerous too.

Someone behind you might not even be looking at the road to see the red light and hit you from behind :-(

Or vice versa *sigh*

yeah but texting really has nothing to do with that scenario, hell i could be looking at the radio/looking in my wallet for something, and someone could still hit me from behind....

Having passengers in your car can also be a distraction.

My dad and I got in an accident a couple years ago,he was backing out of our drive way and I was talking to him and he rear ended his sisters car.

It was parked and no one was in the car and no one got hurt.

I guess this will be a huge eye opener for alot of people.

Same thing with some of us with touch screen decks in our cars. Just wait till a red light or something, a song isn't worth a life. Any distraction these days is enough to ruin something.

Remote Control FTW!!!

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Alright, time to take the other stand.

When you change your cd/radio station/ipod or whatever your using, you look down to change it, and if your on the radio, your looking down for longer since you know what station you want, you look and make sure you get that one. You can say remote or whatever, but you still have to look down to get it.

If you think I'm being a dick, go read my first post. 8)

I hope you guys keep your words. I got in a car accident (non text related) and wasnt wearing my seatbelt and hit my head on the steering wheel and since then vowed to always wear my seat belt. Welll it's been about a month and silly me wears it most of the time but I find myself still not wearing it. Yeah. I'm dumb, I know.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I hope you guys keep your words. I got in a car accident (non text related) and wasnt wearing my seatbelt and hit my head on the steering wheel and since then vowed to always wear my seat belt. Welll it's been about a month and silly me wears it most of the time but I find myself still not wearing it. Yeah. I'm dumb, I know.

That sounds pretty painful. How fast were you going?

And I've always had the habit of putting my seatbelt on, so it's kinda weird reading about people not putting it on. I've seen plenty of accidents over here, minor as well as deadly, but I don't think any that led to injuries were related to texting. Most fender benders are, though. dry.gif

Archived