new product - "Distortion Detector"..NEW PICS page 22 Video Update page 26

I got the chance to use one of these thanks to Ric of PCA. Real shit. It was so easy to do. I'll say it took 10 minutes to do because I have 4 amps and and I'm running active. Play the tones, roll the volume or gain and look for the light... Just as easy or easier than the videos that have been posted. Even though I've already got my system distortion/clipping free, I'm still gonna buy one. I highly recommend you guys get one. Thanks Ric for letting me use it.

My system does sound alot better though. I used to not play my music past vol 24 because the mids would start sounding like dookie. I knew my HU WAs good up to 29-30 so I'd have to turn my fader towards the rear so that I could get more volume from the subs without blowing my mids. Now it's all gravy. Long story short I was cheating myself.

For anybody that hasn't had a chance to use it....

YOU MAAAAAAD!!!

you_mad_camron.jpg

Edited by Rainman215

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

I got the chance to use one of these thanks to Ric of PCA. Real shit. It was so easy to do. I'll say it took 10 minutes to do because I have 4 amps and and I'm running active. Play the tones, roll the volume or gain and look for the light... Just as easy or easier than the videos that have been posted. Even though I've already got my system distortion/clipping free, I'm still gonna buy one. I highly recommend you guys get one. Thanks Ric for letting me use it.

For anybody that hasn't had a chance to use it....

YOU MAAAAAAD!!!

drinks.gif

I told Steve I tuned some systems up with it at the show... I counted 11 setups... pretty cool. You are right... it is super easy to use and setup with... infact the more I use it the faster I can do it... Ask Chase... I believe it was under a minute. He was like... "that's it?" lol

I believe everyone experienced distortion detection (as TWISTEDCHILD420 says) clapping.gif and said they could even notice a difference (except chode... I set his up then he still touched it before the meter got to it dry.gif)

lol that's funny but i cant honestly say im surprised... chode is chode

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

well, im mad. i just wired the money from my bank account to my paypal to get one of these, then i find out the pre sale is over. and steves webstore isnt up yet, even tho they said the presale is running til his site is running. dammit ray, i wanna buy!!! :drinks: but i guess i missed out because im a paypal noob and just today found out i can pay instantly if i would have added my debit card (which i wouldve pre ordered days ago had i known that, but i didnt) so now im waiting on the webstore, and hoping theyve got enough product for those orders too. bottom line, i need this, and am getting this :good:

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

that's a mistake..

paypal locked my account because I haven't shipped anything.

Im trying to unlock my account so I can transfer my money..

Super gay paypal.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

still waiting on the web store to open up ordering... <_<

Hoping soon, my install will be most of the way completed around July 9th. Then i work on the mids/highs aspect of it all, and thats when im really gonna need to use this thing on the multiple mids/highs amps.

Highlander on 22's! Custom rear coils made by coilsprings.com to support weight!

WHOLE TRUCK sound deadened, All KnuKonceptz 0 GA wiring, Tons of fuses&fuse holders, 4 Sundown SA15's, 1 SAZ4500D, 6 G31 batts(4 runs of 0 to rear), 1 Ohio Generator 275 amp alt, MLA 14.7/15.3 w/Chargeable option, Toolmaker battery terminal blocks, 2 NEW SA 8's powered off the DDC6B amp, 550x2 in Birch center console SEALED box.

Just about everything in the interior is suede, Black and tan inside.

AUDIO PICS

still waiting on the web store to open up ordering... <_<

Hoping soon, my install will be most of the way completed around July 9th. Then i work on the mids/highs aspect of it all, and thats when im really gonna need to use this thing on the multiple mids/highs amps.

soon soon...haha. i want one bad as well. but we just have to be patient! :pardon:

2 Sundown Audio SA-10s

Box built by Speed of Sound

Kicker 1500.1

Infinity Ref 475a

Rockford Fosgate T1682c 6x8s

Pioneer Premier DEH-510UB

XS Power D6500

Stock 130amp Alt

Big 3

Build Log