Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I think that at the end of every year we should have a vote on the most fail thread of the year. It could be good for lulz. :pardon:

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Posted

i been having trouble installing head units. I'm really bad at crimping, soldering, and taping wires.

Your fuckin stupid... Sorry but my dog could crimp a fuckin wire

wow thanks, that was really useless.

about like every post that you have made here now quit avoiding the question what the fuck do you need help with that you couldn't fuckin search for, if you are serious about the crimping and soldering, crimping is seriously fuckin easy like i said my dog and 8 yr old brother can do it, as far as soldering there are a couple videos on here that I KNOW you can find in the search feature because thats how i learned.

dude, just stop replying. you're so fucking gullible.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

Then go there and ask the question

I did, he told me to use 2 11" bass ports on my Pioneers. He said it will make them sound great. :D I hope I get more useful info like this! :D

I know your a troll now, since on Funkybunchcentral TooShort posted a thread about a guy on Craigslist with Boss subs saying his port is an 11" Bass Port......

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

At first I was I was disappointed in this thread, but now it's actually kinda funny.

Reason being you guys keep replying to trolls as if they're being serious. You guys need a lesson on trolling.

it really does amuse me and i pretty bored, so what the hell... Might as well TRY to help this fool...

Posted

At first I was I was disappointed in this thread, but now it's actually kinda funny.

Reason being you guys keep replying to trolls as if they're being serious. You guys need a lesson on trolling.

it really does amuse me and i pretty bored, so what the hell... Might as well TRY to help this fool...

i wouldn't say im a fool but i am less knowledgable then others. i asked help for installing a headunit and still haven't been able to get an answer. i appreciate it if you can help.

Posted

Maybe you guys should ask the Guy with the Steve meade killer tahoe to teach you how to wire up shit

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

At first I was I was disappointed in this thread, but now it's actually kinda funny.

Reason being you guys keep replying to trolls as if they're being serious. You guys need a lesson on trolling.

it really does amuse me and i pretty bored, so what the hell... Might as well TRY to help this fool...

i wouldn't say im a fool but i am less knowledgable then others. i asked help for installing a headunit and still haven't been able to get an answer. i appreciate it if you can help.

the12volt.com

Posted

12volt.com will tell you what wire goes where on you car..I posted that but your 2 fucking lazy to go learn something

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

At first I was I was disappointed in this thread, but now it's actually kinda funny.

Reason being you guys keep replying to trolls as if they're being serious. You guys need a lesson on trolling.

it really does amuse me and i pretty bored, so what the hell... Might as well TRY to help this fool...

i wouldn't say im a fool but i am less knowledgable then others. i asked help for installing a headunit and still haven't been able to get an answer. i appreciate it if you can help.

the12volt.com

do they have a video on it?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6010 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...