Jump to content
DC Sound Lab

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Ready to see the XLs rip the explorer apart ! :popcorn: what kind of power are you running? atleast 4k hopefully

Edited by REMT15
Posted

Damn I can't wait to see this.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Posted

Uh Oh....paint is done

DSCN0281.jpg

So you know what time it is......

DSCN0280.jpg

DSCN0283.jpg

DSCN0282.jpg

I will NEVER move a box that big by myself again

Battery Placement

DSCN0284.jpg

Almost there....should be playing by MLK Day!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

Posted

That port looks good where it is.. I think my head could fit..good.gif

Jay

Yeap, I've put mine in there already... :lol: The port for in the 15 box was in the same place, was LOUD as HELL and moved ALOT of air. I can just imagine what this is going to do...... :trippy:

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

Posted

Nice box... Saw you had a DC beauty panel... Where's it go? I dont see it in the truck...

Clicky for build log....

2002 Tahoe

DC Power Inc 3 alt bracket with 2x230a. alts 1 stock

Eclipse CD5030

2 JL HD 600/4

4 Rockford Fosgate 2500bdcp's

4 DC Audio 18" XL's

4 Pr MB Quart Premium Components

200FT Stinger HPM 1/0

Rockford 360.2

No where near enough sound deadening

Posted

Nice box... Saw you had a DC beauty panel... Where's it go? I dont see it in the truck...

That was the battery/amp rack that the XL 15s box sat on. Gotta make another beauty panel to cover the batteries now

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

Posted

Lookin good J

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2156 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...