pittross Posted January 5, 2011 Report Posted January 5, 2011 OK i got 4 10" Ev's for mid-bass there are 8ohm speakers so the question is how should i run them 2 and 2 to the amp or all 4 to the amp and what will be my final ohms
C-Fizzy Posted January 5, 2011 Report Posted January 5, 2011 Well, if you wire two in parallel, you'll have a 4 ohm load, so if you wire them all in parallel, you'll have a 2 ohm final load. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Emoxihax Posted January 5, 2011 Report Posted January 5, 2011 I just wanted to say that is the worst quality picture I've ever seen 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
pittross Posted January 5, 2011 Author Report Posted January 5, 2011 Well, if you wire two in parallel, you'll have a 4 ohm load, so if you wire them all in parallel, you'll have a 2 ohm final load. thx .. sorry if this is dum but if i have a 2ch 4 ohn amp and i run 2 to each ch will that still be 4 ohm or did i drop to 2 ohms
pittross Posted January 5, 2011 Author Report Posted January 5, 2011 I just wanted to say that is the worst quality picture I've ever seen lol i had to resize it
pittross Posted January 5, 2011 Author Report Posted January 5, 2011 I just wanted to say that is the worst quality picture I've ever seen lol i had to resize it
ChevyBoy95 Posted January 5, 2011 Report Posted January 5, 2011 2 in parallel to each channel will result in a 4 ohm load on each channel Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
finkster Posted January 5, 2011 Report Posted January 5, 2011 strong picture quality. What the others suggested will work. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
fecupe2001 Posted January 5, 2011 Report Posted January 5, 2011 I have 4 8 ohms mids on a 2 channel amp also, wire 2 per channel and you are set I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.