LT.Smoke Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 That is what the fuck im talkin about... Now i dont know bout you guys but if i acted taht way when i was younger id get an ass whoopin from my pops and i mean a good OLD fashioned ass whippin... Thats the problem with most of these punk ass kids today they dont know waht respect is and immaturity plays a big part of this problem to Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Rebel4055 Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 Luckily I was one of those kids who actually followed rules when I was younger and I sill do. I never got grounded or got into trouble. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
J00bles Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 212 User(s) are reading this topic 26 members, 185 guests, 1 anonymous users god damn! awesome video haha 8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee Click to see J00bles' Youtube Channel
Guest Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 214 users...wow lol. i saw the huge spike in Guests reading, and i thought...hmm, meade and facebook. sure enough the thread link is on my news feed haha.
Rebel4055 Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 I just facebook'd this lol. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
Playa Named Joe Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 226 User(s) are reading this topic Damn! Lol, glad I'm not him. 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
Team_DC-Derrick Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 the only thing I dont get about it, is why they say the dudes a dad, but whoops his nephews ass... wouldnt that be *uncle whoops nephews ass? The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
meade916 Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 214 users...wow lol. i saw the huge spike in Guests reading, and i thought...hmm, meade and facebook. sure enough the thread link is on my news feed haha. true hey i cant help it, i always post stuff from here that i find interesting if they look that means it was worthy of posting. looks like some kid named Lloyd got his feelings hurt at some point here, says he "left SMD because of all the shit talkers". Who hurt this guys feelings? anyone know who he is? I got some custom SMD tissue paper being made for the overly sensitive people out there. I dont think there is any more shit talkers here then any other forum and to be honest, anyone who flat out is a trouble making shit talker gets dealt with quick. Then again, some people cry a river real easy for no reason......ive seen it many times. Shit you can forget to put a smiley at the end of a sentence and someone will take it completely wrong. oh well.... All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Lynbo Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 Haha that's going old school on some attitude adjustment... Good job, kids nowadays need that, I know I did and deserved everyone of the attitude adjustments from my dad growing up, lol.
larrys95civic Posted January 6, 2011 Report Posted January 6, 2011 Wonder if this guy would teach a parenting class? I'm pretty damn sure that ass whoopin will make a lasting impression on that kid and I bet he doesn't fuck up for a LONG time! Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.