"homeless man with golden voice" thoughts

He worked hard, and let bad things take over his life. he's good enough to admit it, and now he's working even harder to get his life back in order. Any haters are just jealous that he got the break they could never get.

mivtCK.png

He worked hard, and let bad things take over his life. he's good enough to admit it, and now he's working even harder to get his life back in order. Any haters are just jealous that he got the break they could never get.

yea 4sure dont hate this guy been through alot cuzz of the things he did but he changing his life now thats all that matters

I have seen him standing on the exit mentioned in the video. He was on a local radio station yesterday morning. Rumors are he is going to Cleveland to work for the Cavaliers. As long as he stays clean I hope for the best for him. If he turns back to drugs and booze then I do not feel sorry for him.

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

|Sony Head Unit|Alpine V12 AccuClass-D MRD M1000 Amplifier|4 RE AUDIO SRX12D4 12's|Mids and Highs coming soon!|

|1998 Mustang GT Twin Turbo|1986 Mustang GT Single Turbo|1996 Mustang Mystic Cobra N20|1995 Mustang Cobra 5,000 miles|

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg

I have seen him standing on the exit mentioned in the video. He was on a local radio station yesterday morning. Rumors are he is going to Cleveland to work for the Cavaliers. As long as he stays clean I hope for the best for him. If he turns back to drugs and booze then I do not feel sorry for him.

yea bro i seen him on the daily show saying he has atleast 9 offers lol one is for krafts mac and cheese official spokes person all i can say is money

Best wishes to him, and I agree, I hope he can stay clean with all the money he's gonna be making. His voice will be famous thats for sure.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

71 and hudson st is literally 4 minutes from my house :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones