Mechman Alternators

a long shot but...

Is there any HO alt for my 91 240sx (ka24de)?

Or any that can be made for at least 250amp output?

Or any other bolt on alts from different cars besides the Nissan quest car?

Or can mine be rebuild for higher output?

stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/105505-silvia-first-time-build-kenwood/

We offer a direct bolt in, large case conversion kit that does 240 amps by 1800 rpm, with 135 amps by 800 RPM. It features our custom solid copper rectifier, NTN premium bearings, oversize terminals with the proper zero gauge cable ends included. It comes with everything thing necessary for installation, and even accepts your stock alternator plug. It also comes standard with our integrated adjustable voltage boost module, so you can set the charging voltage wherever you like- no need to change alternators if you upgrade to 14 volt batteries!

The complete kit is $549

Edited by MECHMAN

Damn didn't realize how much they go for.

Bout if I do two 14volt batterys (1 in front and 1 n back) with my stock alt will my car still run just fine?

And my alt will b ok too?

stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/105505-silvia-first-time-build-kenwood/

Damn didn't realize how much they go for.

Bout if I do two 14volt batterys (1 in front and 1 n back) with my stock alt will my car still run just fine?

And my alt will b ok too?

you cannot charge 14v batteries at 13-14 volts! that will ruin them. if you are going to just purchase batteries, 12v option is the only route. HO alternators are totally worth the money!!!

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

14 volt batteries need to be charged at 16+ volts. I'd imagine running them on your stock alt wouldn't hurt them but they would never be fully charged

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

We offer a direct bolt in, large case conversion kit that does 240 amps by 1800 rpm, with 135 amps by 800 RPM. It features our custom solid copper rectifier, NTN premium bearings, oversize terminals with the proper zero gauge cable ends included. It comes with everything thing necessary for installation, and even accepts your stock alternator plug. It also comes standard with our integrated adjustable voltage boost module, so you can set the charging voltage wherever you like- no need to change alternators if you upgrade to 14 volt batteries!

The complete kit is $549

It also comes standard with our integrated adjustable voltage boost module, so you can set the charging voltage wherever you like- no need to change alternators if you upgrade to 14 volt batteries!

Edited by crunkjuice1

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg