carlosg_313 Posted January 7, 2011 Report Posted January 7, 2011 whats the title of the vid? i never used mtx, but to say mtx>Fi, they must be smoking crack How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
ChampN252 Posted January 7, 2011 Report Posted January 7, 2011 I was about to ask when did MTX become shit? Not taking 3-4k throws you in that category I guess. I kinda wish I had said nothing now...I'm sure I'll get butt raped. 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
Ford302Redneck Posted January 7, 2011 Report Posted January 7, 2011 I was about to ask when did MTX become shit? Not taking 3-4k throws you in that category I guess. I kinda wish I had said nothing now...I'm sure I'll get butt raped. I'm thinking the same thing. There isn't anything wrong with MTX, it might not be the best, but its not "shit". I was glad to see USA made.. I don't know why they don't advertise that more, seems nobody knows.
ChampN252 Posted January 7, 2011 Report Posted January 7, 2011 I know. When my bro worked at circuit city, shit, I can't remember how many years ago that was, but he got MTX cheap and that was some hellacious gear. I thought of them as one of the best mainstream brands. 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
Ford302Redneck Posted January 7, 2011 Report Posted January 7, 2011 I know. When my bro worked at circuit city, shit, I can't remember how many years ago that was, but he got MTX cheap and that was some hellacious gear. I thought of them as one of the best mainstream brands. Dealer pricing was nice, I admit that.
VOPA Posted January 7, 2011 Report Posted January 7, 2011 MTX 9500 is beastly and BTW, Fi is assembled in the USA and has some in house machining, but there are overseas parts in their subs too! USA made doen'tr always mean jack. I worked in a couple USA factories in my younger days.... oooo boy not good at all... That being said, most people are going to flock to the mainstream brands... their popularity is a success and a burden depending on which side of the table you sit at. 04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe -A few wires, half a speaker, some watts -All Black 6's -Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills. -HID'ed and LED'ed -A few performance enhancers I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry
zachfowler222 Posted January 7, 2011 Report Posted January 7, 2011 really i have heard the mtx 9500 are alright but to say mtx over FI it pretty stupid. I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
Red-navi-916 Posted January 7, 2011 Report Posted January 7, 2011 9500>BL pleasse dont chew me up lol... but as far as the jl audio gods go, let them talk because reality is they have never heard anything other then P1's MTX and jl audio.. but when they get in a daily ground pounder that does 50's, all of a sudden their opinions change BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Ford302Redneck Posted January 7, 2011 Report Posted January 7, 2011 MTX 9500 is beastly and BTW, Fi is assembled in the USA and has some in house machining, but there are overseas parts in their subs too! USA made doen'tr always mean jack. I worked in a couple USA factories in my younger days.... oooo boy not good at all... That being said, most people are going to flock to the mainstream brands... their popularity is a success and a burden depending on which side of the table you sit at. I know just cause its Made here or there doesn't make it quality or shit. But Fi/AA tries to do everything in house they can. If they could make everything 100% in house at a affordable price they would, but some things are just not practical.
ChampN252 Posted January 7, 2011 Report Posted January 7, 2011 I know I'm not saying I'll take a 9500 over a used BTL, but I would have no problem getting a couple of 9500's and a TE4001D. 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.