Sundown Audio

Audioque Modification Program

KMS

I think this only applys to customers that bought from them. I wanted to know if I can buy a sub from another person and send it into audioque for a different size if the one I bought it larger or smaller. I've seen plenty of HDC3 subs that are 10,15,18 but have yet to find any 12's which I already have a box for. I have no problem paying any fees to switch the size but does this program even work like this?

If you changed something in your system and the sub is now either too big or too small, send it back in and have it rebuilt into what the new system needs.

:noob:

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

Yes you can do that im pretty sure. You'd have to call them get a work order and send it off. The motors are the same for each size on the HDC3's, so it is possible to be done.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

I'm very confused at this point...

Is he saying he can not find 12" HDs for sale and basically wants to recone a different size HD to a 12"?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'm very confused at this point...

Is he saying he can not find 12" HDs for sale and basically wants to recone a different size HD to a 12"?

Yep...i don't get it...wouldn't it be cheaper, or at least a lot less hassle and quicker to sell his current, and buy a new 12"?

mivtCK.png

Don't even need a new set...I believe there are two or three people selling 12" HDs right now....Wenn being one of then

why pay to have them do it? just buy the recone and basket and do it yourself. probably save you $100 is shipping alone.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

why pay to have them do it? just buy the recone and basket and do it yourself. probably save you $100 is shipping alone.

I'm just going out on a limb but I'm assuming he can't recone. And as easy as it can be...I've seen some inexperienced people really botch the job.