cracker Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 pics are always cool mang ha like what somebody else said, level 2 8"s? March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
Loudintha509 Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 This is sick. I always clowned on these until my father in law took me up a steep mountain on his prop. in montana. Not to thread jack but do you have a build log for the big green blazer i saw in the lifted trucks post. I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
smokeumtires Posted January 9, 2011 Author Report Posted January 9, 2011 pics are always cool mang ha like what somebody else said, level 2 8"s? Seriously leanin that way This is sick. I always clowned on these until my father in law took me up a steep mountain on his prop. in montana. Not to thread jack but do you have a build log for the big green blazer i saw in the lifted trucks post. I have one here... but its buried, Plus i moved on from what was originally planned. its still waiting for Fi's BIG sub to release.... Im doin 6 of those.... If you dont know, then ya just dont know
STEvil Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 Well if you're sticking to 8's then for sure use the sundowns Might as well go as big as you can with them! MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..." Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through. Hammerdown... 1% no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.
Loudintha509 Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 I would like to know, if its a big secret than it is I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
SPEER419 Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 I LOVE suzuki samurais. I have always wanted one! Do work... sick chev BTW I Like It LOWWWW
Spitfire2k6 Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 looks like a good project Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!
smokeumtires Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 Well if you're sticking to 8's then for sure use the sundowns Might as well go as big as you can with them! Nope... Sundowns are for the Ambers colorado... I think imma try some DC 8s I would like to know, if its a big secret than it is I LOVE suzuki samurais. I have always wanted one! Do work... sick chev BTW Thanks, Hopefully I dont let you guys down looks like a good project Yup a fun lil family project
IH8PunkRok Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 aww i was hoping for the AA assassin 8's but DC will do -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.