TeamHT Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 Never watched those....curiosity piqued... But the one jar video made me spill out my milk all over my Macbook Pro. I laughed for days later just thinking about Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Baydestrian Posted January 11, 2011 Report Posted January 11, 2011 1 Guy 1 Jar was fuckin disgusting...I remember watching it, I'd rather watch 2 Girls 1 Cup than that shit....thanks a lot for putting the image of that shit back in my head 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
fullofpurple Posted January 11, 2011 Report Posted January 11, 2011 well if you do decide to kill your self, can i atleast have all of your audio and video games? i wouldnt mind the gold either ill pay the shipping and send you a nice pillow to put your self to rest with. maybe some socks i heard it gets cold underground
Emoxihax Posted January 11, 2011 Report Posted January 11, 2011 was that the one where the jar exploded? or was that a cup? 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
Emoxihax Posted January 11, 2011 Report Posted January 11, 2011 oh yep, got it 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
Baydestrian Posted January 11, 2011 Report Posted January 11, 2011 ^lulz fuxin disgusting and painful to watch 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Hugh G. Rection Posted January 11, 2011 Report Posted January 11, 2011 emo symphony Owner of BigAss Ports
BeatBox Posted January 11, 2011 Report Posted January 11, 2011 1 Guy 1 Jar was fuckin disgusting...I remember watching it, I'd rather watch 2 Girls 1 Cup than that shit....thanks a lot for putting the image of that shit back in my head is "JarSquatter" whom you speak off? that shit is painful to think about emo symphony that funny sht
TeamHT Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 1 Guy 1 Jar was fuckin disgusting...I remember watching it, I'd rather watch 2 Girls 1 Cup than that shit....thanks a lot for putting the image of that shit back in my head Ha ha, neither one bother me to be honest. But the one jar guy makes me laugh every time I think of it. Just imagine...what was going through his mind? Just, "OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SHIT!!!" LOL Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.