iKidwell Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 it's not makin me sad, but suicide isn't somethin to joke about, whether you've known someone who's killed themself or not c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
skittlesRgood Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 no it's not if your so kind hearted and so much soft skinned the mere mention of some one killing them self makes you sad you need to toughen up. my best friend shot him self but I didn't flip out hte minute I saw the title so everyone needs to be the same as you? no room for different personality types? you are the ideal model of how a person should be? If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
korey_hofer Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 meh 9/10 times it's a cry for attention. besides how do you know it was a joke? I don't see op in here responding? previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
hdorre Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 I think you two need to grow some balls if the title offends you wow..really? You're a scumbag I'm done commenting in this thread On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
korey_hofer Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 I think you two need to grow some balls if the title offends you wow..really? You're a scumbag I'm done commenting in this thread cool your just some punk ass who doesn't even own a car I'm sure your opinion matters so much previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
iKidwell Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 I think you two need to grow some balls if the title offends you wow..really? You're a scumbag I'm done commenting in this thread cool your just some punk ass who doesn't even own a car I'm sure your opinion matters so much i'd like you to justify that last statement, please enlighten me on why owning a car matters in this topic, and after speaking to hdorre, i can tell you that he does own a car..so your statement is invalid regardless. thanks. c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
hdorre Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 I think you two need to grow some balls if the title offends you wow..really? You're a scumbag I'm done commenting in this thread cool your just some punk ass who doesn't even own a car I'm sure your opinion matters so much 1st- how does owning a car relate to this thread and my opinion? 2nd- I bought a car. Its just not under my name because of my age. Ill be ready in a few months. 3rd- I'm done. I done arguing. Thanks iKidwell for bringing some truth to his "argument." On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
nautical7 Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 cool your just some punk ass who doesn't even own a car I'm sure your opinion matters so much Really? No need to be a dick, especially since your statement was ignorant to say the least.
Emoxihax Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 one of my ex's swallowed a whole bottle of Tylenol and slit both her wrists. if you're really offended by the word "suicide" I think you need to worry about yourself 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
korey_hofer Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 I think you two need to grow some balls if the title offends you wow..really? You're a scumbag I'm done commenting in this thread cool your just some punk ass who doesn't even own a car I'm sure your opinion matters so much i'd like you to justify that last statement, please enlighten me on why owning a car matters in this topic, and after speaking to hdorre, i can tell you that he does own a car..so your statement is invalid regardless. thanks. no his parents own his car, the point is he isn't old enough to have matured enough to know it's life get over it. you get offended by something some person you don't even know that has nothing to do with you, it's going to eat you up and spit you out.toughen up and get over it, it's not like he said anything even slightly offensive anyway previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.