pthrift Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 My bad! I thought you were needing ideas! Sorry!! yea i have a hundred ideas; and "2 b loud" is currently mine; but I wanted to know what's actually being used, and not what you can fit...because just 'cause you can fit it in 7 letters doesn't mean you can use it (example: i wanted "f'n loud"; but DMV doesn't allow f'n)...so with that in mind; I like to see what people are actually rocking. Clicky for build log.... 2002 Tahoe DC Power Inc 3 alt bracket with 2x230a. alts 1 stock Eclipse CD5030 2 JL HD 600/4 4 Rockford Fosgate 2500bdcp's 4 DC Audio 18" XL's 4 Pr MB Quart Premium Components 200FT Stinger HPM 1/0 Rockford 360.2 No where near enough sound deadening
pthrift Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 I've always wanted a personalized plate. But I got a Farm tag instead. lol. hey it's cheaper at least..... Clicky for build log.... 2002 Tahoe DC Power Inc 3 alt bracket with 2x230a. alts 1 stock Eclipse CD5030 2 JL HD 600/4 4 Rockford Fosgate 2500bdcp's 4 DC Audio 18" XL's 4 Pr MB Quart Premium Components 200FT Stinger HPM 1/0 Rockford 360.2 No where near enough sound deadening
korey_hofer Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 I think they are all tacky previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
n8ball2013 Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 if i ever get to the point where my truck is finished ill get one done cmpns8ng THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
FreekDesignz Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 if i ever get to the point where my truck is finished ill get one done cmpns8ng huh? ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
bumonskateboard6 Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 JP and his MEADEJR plate Current Systems: 2011 BMW 335i Hertz HDP1 DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber 2002 Acura TlKenwood DNX9980HD2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 CoilsDC 3.5kHertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 RearHertz HDP4 AmpDC Power Engineering 260 Amp AltBig 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0XS Power D2400 Up Front i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch... going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box... Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth. A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?
n8ball2013 Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 if i ever get to the point where my truck is finished ill get one done cmpns8ng huh? sigh compensating to provide or be an equivalent; make up; make amends (usually fol. by for ): His occasional courtesies did not compensate for his general rudeness. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
EclipseChris Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 Lulz He uses the number 8 in spelling out words a lot. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
n8ball2013 Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 It happens to fall in line with my name being nate. Im pretty shocked that I had to explain it to someone. I thought it was pretty simple. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
VOPA Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 I think they are all tacky This is why I don't have one... I also like repping my alumni status from Ole Miss and the tag looks a lot better than the standard Mississippi tag. 04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe -A few wires, half a speaker, some watts -All Black 6's -Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills. -HID'ed and LED'ed -A few performance enhancers I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.