Second Skin Audio

MDF -vs- Birch

PUNKYOU007

Im just wondering: DUMB QUESTION. Why is regular cheap plywood so bad for sub boxs? lol

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

HOLY HELL! thats $31 80

yupppp just got a 100 bucks worth today

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

lmao!

???

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I personally cant find either in my area. But next time I see my carpenter friend I'm gonna ask him where to find it.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

BIRCH...lighter, sexier looking, better sound to me. your using actual wood...not compressed glue and saw dust.

the wood has a good resonance. better gas mileage

x2

I thought I was the only one with that viewpoint lol.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Archived