ok time to let the cat out of the bag

You're keeping this stuff hidden from us Nate? Took you six days for you to tell us this? What else haven't you told us?

Congrats man! :lol: She's super cute wrapped up in that blanket. I like the name too. Now take a picture of her sitting in an 18" sub so we get an idea of how big she is.

I wasnt sure I was going to post it since I'm sure someone will be an ass about it and I'll be tempted to track them down and murder them

How's this for a size comparison.

2011-01-08_17-39-08_905.jpg

thats a 0-3 outfit

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You're keeping this stuff hidden from us Nate? Took you six days for you to tell us this? What else haven't you told us?

Congrats man! :lol: She's super cute wrapped up in that blanket. I like the name too. Now take a picture of her sitting in an 18" sub so we get an idea of how big she is.

I wasnt sure I was going to post it since I'm sure someone will be an ass about it and I'll be tempted to track them down and murder them

thats a 0-3 outfit

i was expecting a picture of her next to an 18 or somethin lol

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

thats a 0-3 outfit

would you like some baby to go with your jacket haha

tiny little thing for sure n cute as a button- congrats

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

congrats man.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Congrats my brother, it's an amazing experience that is never forgotten, She's a cutie and we all know that doesn't come from you ;-D

lol I told my wife I outkicked my coverage not only with her but with my daughter too. I did get myself a new shovel as a baby gift. That way I can bury all the boys in the backyard.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived