a 40,000$ check came to my home interested in buying stuff :)

xxlbigboono

Derrick, really stop hating. Were in a society that if you have don't have a "over-hyped" degree, that it pays to know someone. If that someone is "Mommy and Daddy" so be it. I dont see the need to hate. Hell my grandpa is hooking me up with a job that pays well, does that make me bad too? dry.gif

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Having the education and working your ass off doesn't get you the job most of the time...its mostly determined by who you know. (as i learned recently)

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Derrick, really stop hating. Were in a society that if you have don't have a "over-hyped" degree, that it pays to know someone. If that someone is "Mommy and Daddy" so be it. I dont see the need to hate. Hell my grandpa is hooking me up with a job that pays well, does that make me bad too? dry.gif

the simple fact was, he was saying ANY one can do what hes doing... when thats not the case.. and im sure the OP wouldnt be able to do it...

so getting mommy and daddy to bust in and give him a job while thousands need them, sure fucking helped..

if you think im hating then maybe your a tard.. because im just speaking the truth...

seems everyone else agreed with me 2.. but your prob one of his buddys who he called up to save the day, because hes a little fag who cant fight his own battles...

and yes, i am still holding a grudge on him for bashing me and aaron in my build log... so he can kiss my ass

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Yeah, welding's not something you're going to want to be doing your whole life. And I too am with Derrick.

But to the OP:

find a good investor, and have them put it in a stable mutual fund. The interest rate is so so much more than a savings acct. Compare 1.5% to 8-10%. It's a tiny tiny risk and your investment will be worth so much more.

Good luck man.

OP, do what this guy said. Find an investor, put it in a mutual fund or IRA. This way you WONT touch the money, as there will be penalties for taking the money out prematurely. Also, the interest rate is 10 times that of a normal bank. I'd set $15,000 in the fund and leave it there for 20 years or so. Then take the other 10, put it in a savings account and use that to go to college, working as you go. If you can get a decent enough job, throw aboout $100-200 in the 15k fund a month. By the time your 40, you will have over a mil sitting in that account.

Do the smart thing and work for the future.

the simple fact was, he was saying ANY one can do what hes doing... when thats not the case.. and im sure the OP wouldnt be able to do it...

so getting mommy and daddy to bust in and give him a job while thousands need them, sure fucking helped..

if you think im hating then maybe your a tard.. because im just speaking the truth...

seems everyone else agreed with me 2.. but your prob one of his buddys who he called up to save the day, because hes a little fag who cant fight his own battles...

and yes, i am still holding a grudge on him for bashing me and aaron in my build log... so he can kiss my ass

If i knew the thread was gonna turn into a flame post i wouldnt have made it i was just so happy with getting this money my family is retardedly poor so this 40g's is like a freakin mill to us :/ a mod should go ahead and just lock this lol, And plus not to join in but my dad graduated and look at us not even making it paycheck to paycheck

Yeah, welding's not something you're going to want to be doing your whole life. And I too am with Derrick.

But to the OP:

find a good investor, and have them put it in a stable mutual fund. The interest rate is so so much more than a savings acct. Compare 1.5% to 8-10%. It's a tiny tiny risk and your investment will be worth so much more.

Good luck man.

OP, do what this guy said. Find an investor, put it in a mutual fund or IRA. This way you WONT touch the money, as there will be penalties for taking the money out prematurely. Also, the interest rate is 10 times that of a normal bank. I'd set $15,000 in the fund and leave it there for 20 years or so. Then take the other 10, put it in a savings account and use that to go to college, working as you go. If you can get a decent enough job, throw aboout $100-200 in the 15k fund a month. By the time your 40, you will have over a mil sitting in that account.

Do the smart thing and work for the future.

My dad said something about hes putting it into a 5 year CD? he said if i touch it itll get penalised really bad but if i dont touch it mad interest rate is crazy high lol

If i knew the thread was gonna turn into a flame post i wouldnt have made it i was just so happy with getting this money my family is retardedly poor so this 40g's is like a freakin mill to us :/ a mod should go ahead and just lock this lol, And plus not to join in but my dad graduated and look at us not even making it paycheck to paycheck

just do the smart thing, invest some of it, and put most of it away for college... grants and scholarships are not guaranteed

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

how are you online if you're that poor? they give computers and interwebs to people who "can't even live paycheck to paycheck" now?

Congrats on the 40k, and condolences on how you got it.

Try to do the smart thing with it, as hard as that may be.

Teach yourself to fish, dont' just go buy 40,000 worth of fish. And so on.

Lol, I've never met eric in my life nor have I ever talked to him...

And I never said anybody can do it... I said.it can be done without a.degree.... and yes I have the job I do cuz I work or my " mommy and daddy" but working anywhere longer then anybody else has been there guarantees you a higher position.... go throw up some more shockers and flip the camera off cuz your totally rad! Lmao... get a life... your pathetic derrick... a month later and your still.crying.buahahaba! You should.be embarrassed!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Archived