ProMaxx316 Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 Well while im still gathering stuff for the audio in my car (Maybe i'll put a little build thread), i figure i post some pics of my RC cars. I use to race them but i have more fun bashing on them. My Done up RC10T4 My fully decked out Factory Team RC18T The one in the lead. This has my Fully done up Traxxas T-Maxx, and Factory Team RC10GT The last one i didnt keep to long was the Team Losi XX-4 Well thats it for me. It's hard trying to find out what to put the money into. Lets see what you guys got. If it's worth building, it's worth over building.
lowpt Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 I have an T-maxx that started out as on old .15. It now has the 3.3 on it. Very few other mods. No reverse, big steel spur, and upgraded brakes.
slow240sx Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 I still got my rc10 team car I built in 1993. Also got 4x4 ofna but haven't ran it in a few years. I think I put too big of a motor in in. Can do sustained 83mph but I kept blowing a diif up every few tanks of gas so I decided to let it sit after the 4th differential in a few months. Yes, I drove it hard. 99 GMC Suburban 2 Death Penalty 21" 2 Crescendo BC2000 Boston GT-42 Amp 6 Selenium 6w4p 4 Crescendo tweets Hi output cs144 alt Audiocontrol Epic-160 Pioneer DVD head unit
cubs_fan0718 Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 I've never personally owned an RC car but they are a fun little side hobby to have, i love the sweet smell of the nitrous as it goes by you. My buddy has owned a ton of rc cars his last one was a mugen senki (sp) and that thing was decked out with the best of the best. The damn thing was super quick and really touchy. He got rid of it and has regretted it ever since. 06 Impala SSKenwood Excelon DDX593 Ampere Audio 150.4 Ampere Audio 5K1 XS D4700 (front)Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3 Lots of Second Skin Damplifier Under Construction for 2017
bigmescan Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 I wish I could afford it. But likes fun as hell SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
nautical7 Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 They look interesting and would get into it but I have enough expensive hobbies. And this thread reminded me of this video.
ChampN252 Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 I can't afford it now, but I had a T-Maxx and a Mega Force (POS). I want a twin-engine Savage now. 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
HyperliteLF920 Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 I love RC's. I own a T-Maxx with a 2.5 engine, an E-Revo, a Stampede, a Micro-T, and a ThunderCat31 boat. Of course all of them have something broken and aren't currently working Awesome hobby though!! 2003 Ford Taurus 15" Fi BL fully loaded T1500-1 amp Crescendo CCX525s in fronts Kenwoods in rear P400-4 amp
cmamtower Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 i have an xmods i got when i was 12 lol its the yellow skyline, awd, kinda gay but it was awesome when i was that age lol apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too. Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4 Batteries: Kinetik HC 800 Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0 Enclosure: n/a : ( Headunit: Clarion VZ409 Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors Subwoofers: n/a : ( Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol
TLEJ Posted January 14, 2011 Report Posted January 14, 2011 I have an old smart tech 1/10 scale.. I got it up to 72mph on the oval track.. Fun times... Pretty expensive hobby though. Tires, new bodies, nitrous, AXLES.. broke about 4 of those every week.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.