Sonic Electronix

Best Subs for under $200 a piece

Not shure but think of a good 12 its better than buying 2 cheap 12s or 15s maybe a DC not shure of the pricess

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

I am wanting to buy a nice system for around $700 total and i am wondering which subs would be the best for about 2 of them around $200 a piece. I would like around 12" or 15"

Cerwin Vega Vmax if they ever have em in stock again. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12859_Cerwin-Vega-V-Max122.html

Best is such a subjective term...

On your budget I would definitely do two 12" pioneer premier championships. These are my favorite budget subs.

And although, one great piece if equipment CAN be louder and sound better than two cheap pieces of equipment, but for the budget I would literally go two championships hands down.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'm going to assume a limited budget as well for an amp correct? Any electrical upgrades? Do you have a headunit already? How is the enclosure being built? Is that also included in the budget? I am thinking maybe one 12" might be a safe option right now...

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

you can get a nice re audio for under 200

jl w3

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

Archived