Second Skin Audio

Audiopipe TXX-AP15's

creed9

why answer it will go around in a circle for hours until some one stops, the people that cheap out and run the amp with out using anything else will say it's the best thing in the world, the people that could give a fuck less how much something cost and buy what they want will say it's crap. it will never change

and I said you can get a SD 1500 for way less than 1200 you need to read closer Derrick

even woofers is under 1200

http://www.woofersetc.com/p9254/SAZ1500D--Sundown-Audio-1500W-1Channel-Monoblock-Amplifier.htm

why post that retarded ass comment that started this whole thing? your fault, end of story. the people that have money to blow will buy whatever they damn please and will rag on equipment they never have used because they think it is the fucking devil. i have an audiopipe and that thing has NEVER EVER EVER gotten hot or gone into protect and i have dropped that thing down to low 11's. and fucking $450 is ridiculous for a god damn 2000rms amplifier. i dont care if the thing was made by god himself with gold internals. granted its a great company but most folks with older cars dont want to buy something that is worth half of the vehicle its going into. if you have the money to buy something like that, go ahead, but dont fucking rag on other brands where MULTIPLE people have had amazing results.

you did say derrick... im the only derrick in this thread to my knowledge...

you still didnt answer my point...

why spend 500 on 1 1500 when i can get almost 2 3ks for that price... its stupid, even if they only do 2500w a piece thats CLEAN, they will still put out more power than 1 saz 1500.. by triple

yeah I said that in the second post not the first

anyway I'm done with this thread I stay it's going to keep going down the shitter, and no it will not do clean power even at 2500, clipping isn't the only thing that determines how clean your signal is being on an car audio team you should have already known that

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

you did say derrick... im the only derrick in this thread to my knowledge...

you still didnt answer my point...

why spend 500 on 1 1500 when i can get almost 2 3ks for that price... its stupid, even if they only do 2500w a piece thats CLEAN, they will still put out more power than 1 saz 1500.. by triple

yeah I said that in the second post not the first

anyway I'm done with this thread I stay it's going to keep going down the shitter, and no it will not do clean power even at 2500, clipping isn't the only thing that determines how clean your signal is being on an car audio team you should have already known that

and have you personally did the testing to determine the THD *** not TDH LOL produced from these at the power they claim?

unless you have, or have seen it first hand, its all speculation....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i feel bad for OP. as for wenn, go nuthug your expensive products somewhere else.

edit: i dont know why but you remind me of treossi. spreading nuthug juice everywhere.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

He's already admitted he hasn't, someone he respects as a reputable source stated as much.

And yes, clipped signals aren't the only way a signal can be dirty. But in a general definition, for someone installing a small daily system, will those affect him so drastically? No, they really won't.

No one in this thread has YET to say AP amps are the best, have the greatest product, and yet somehow you read it as such. Just saying, the amps and brand are decent. They are frugal for those who will not save for better equipment. They do rated 98% of the time and are covered by warranty.

The subs...look much better than they perform, and yet somehow you still have this witch hunt mentality towards AP, and anyone who doesn't share your closeminded notion they are anything but garbage. Sorry

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i love you n8! you have the best sig quotes

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

i love you n8! you have the best sig quotes

And here I thought no one liked me anymore since all the latest reported threads have been my replies. Thats what spawned the new member title

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived