dont wait hit them all at the same time

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Insurance company is 100% in the loop, they know what is going on, and said they already paid $7000, and its up to me now, not the insurance. They said they did all they could to help- BS

The problem is, The first place, Best Offer was referred to me, by my gf's best friend. They did a great job on her car, fast, and courteous, so we went there. It was not on the Insurance companies list. But we had a right to take it anywhere we want.

So that is the main reason why insurance stepped back from the issue.

no "petrol bombs" lol

im guessing that by taking it to a shop that is not on the insurance companies list, then im guessing the insurance company is off the hook for this.......

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

1. Walk into said establishment

2. Establish peace talks

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!!

Anyways, insurance isn't to blame, it's the company itself. If they aren't willing to help, then they aren't getting the full story or understanding it correctly. You got ripped off, screwed over, jacked up etc. Did you sign anything in paper with them saying what they were to do? Could be very useful if you go to court :clapping:

Either way, good luck buddy, and hope the best comes out for you.

POTATO!

Take the truck back to the body shop, park it right in front where every one can see and start raising hell. I know its a body shop so there may or may not be other customers just sitting around but i would be very loud when i am pointing out all the shotty work they did.

Lawsuit is gonna cost you more than its worth I am sure. And even if you took them to court and you won, that dont mean your getting a check right then and there. Hell that doesnt mean there gonna work on your shit anytime soon either. Hell I wouldn't want them to touch my shit again just based on the first time they worked on it not to mention after you take them to court how do you think they are gonna treat your truck.

Unfortunately sounds like your stuck on this one.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Raise hell at the shop Ken! You need to get in touch with the owner if you haven't already. I hope you have kept track of all of your communication with the shop, because that would really help.

A few years ago when the Excursion was broken into we took it to Thompson's S&S on Auburn Blvd in Citrus Heights...never again will I go there. They had the truck for 30 days and all they needed to do was replace a window and repair some of the leather, so I feel your pain there. When I insisted they finish it before the 30 days, which was when our insurance rental car was up, they still didn't have it done. The window was replaced, but they didn't even clean up the broken glass inside the truck and nothing had been done with the leather. So, we got it back I kept in contact with them regarding the leather and another couple months went by and I was just getting the run around...so finally Bill stopped in there one day and made a little bit of a scene in the reception area with the owner, the estimator (my contact) in front of other customers...that shit was fixed within the next few weeks and the estimator lost his job. It was very unfortunate the Estimator lost his job, but he wasn't doing his job and the owner didn't know there had been those issues...so definitely go to the top!

We also had problems with Bertolucci's in Sacramento. They still owe us a re-do on the paint of the Excursion from a repair they did...we have runs in the paint, and our insurance paid them about $10k.

Since all the nightmares with these shops we have found one that has been completely headache free and they do great work. We have used Cozz's now for 3 or 4 different insurance claims and they do good work and finish on time, finally it's not so stressful to deal with an insurance claim.

Write a very factual letter to the owner of the shop with a time line and how they have been paid for a job that they have not completed to your satisfaction and send it certified and see what happens...