Iam just lost. My truck was stolen, and recovered 6 months ago, alot of electrical damage, and other things, body work, interior, etc.

My truck has been tossed around like a $2 whore.

Best Offer Body Shop in Sacramento might have made some things worse, while they did do a good job at the paint job, they still didn't realign the bumper, and aim the lights correctly, and my interior is now tan, not grey- with Escalade door panels, and center console cover.

I brought, and work was approved, for me to take it to Kniesels in Roseville to have the work double checked, and wiring looked at. The truck was sent to the dealer, they said it needed a whole new wire harness, $2000 plus labor. I knew that the very first company that touched it never installed the BCM- They didn't realize it was stolen/missing

dumbasses

The first shop charged the insurance company about $7000, they did about $2000 worth, just jacked my insurance company.

The dealership technicians said the BCM was still in place under the dashboard, but I kept telling them it goes in the center console, not under the dash- They wouldn't listen to me.

Insurance wont total out the truck, I'am stuck paying $434 a month for something I cant drive, and that I haven't even had in my driveway for 4 months

Everything comes down to this first company

They had shitty customer support, they kept my truck for 2 full months, didnt touch it till the last week, they promised they would get the BCM module for me, after the case was closed, they never did- thats why I brought the truck to Kniesels/Dealership

Bottom line, they screwed me over for 2 months while my truck was at the shop, 2 months while my truck sat in the driveway, not working, waiting for these fools to "remember" to work on my truck, or get parts with out me calling them.

They got paid for a "Completed" service, that was returned half asses, and NOT working, and screwed me

I emailed BAR who I was told to do by the Dealership. I need to wait on that, that was just Thursday

I just want my truck fixed, and working

What do you guys think?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Notify your insurance company. If anyone is going to be mad for getting ripped off your insurance company sure as shit would be. I'm pretty sure they can raise enough heat to help get the flames of justice burning, lol. But as much as a car payment may suck, even when you don't have it, still your responsibility. Just one of those...really shit situations. Good luck bro

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

do as others sujested...if all fails

petrol bomb..am i allowed say that on this site..i no id do something to fuk them up for screwing me around that bad

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Insurance company is 100% in the loop, they know what is going on, and said they already paid $7000, and its up to me now, not the insurance. They said they did all they could to help- BS

The problem is, The first place, Best Offer was referred to me, by my gf's best friend. They did a great job on her car, fast, and courteous, so we went there. It was not on the Insurance companies list. But we had a right to take it anywhere we want.

So that is the main reason why insurance stepped back from the issue.

no "petrol bombs" lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

better business bureau. People dont like having those reports on them.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yes definitely get the BBB involved and if all else fails bro threatening with a cut throat lawyer is your latest option cuz i had to go through a similar situation minus the theft of my vehicle

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I complained to these guys, as told to by the dealership

http://www.autorepair.ca.gov/

BBB is next I guess

sundown.jpg