Second Skin Audio

best sub that is a low end monster

Audioque has some not shure model number but there 190+shipping i think

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

Audioque has some not shure model number but there 190+shipping i think

sdc 2.5's are like 159+ship for 15's, the hdc3's are more than 190+ship

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

those seem like they would be pretty cool for ht, but if someone had those in their car i dont know what i'd think

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

A monster on the low notes, below 32hz?

Why not just find a under-hung coil woofer, and tune lower?

There are a lot of Adires out there you might be able to pick up

I personally have a sub built up that is about 20hz fs with a great motor force behind it, that dominates the lows, and still has solid punchy bass

but its not $200

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

sorry im not a cheap ass i got an aa havoc right now but wanna downgrade a tad and i didnt want people throwing out an smd or level 5 i just dont got the cash

a havoc is not an expensive subwoofer...it doesnt make you NOT a cheap ass but then again doesnt make you one either

why not step down a lower line of AA. ive heard quite a few AA set ups that like low end bass. look for something with a low FS...they will generally yield a better low end responce

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

well what I was trying to prove with out just coming out and saying is, we don't know; size,rms,area,usage, anything other than 200 and hit low notes. not going to be able to narrow it down from that

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

sorry im not a cheap ass i got an aa havoc right now but wanna downgrade a tad and i didnt want people throwing out an smd or level 5 i just dont got the cash

a havoc is not an expensive subwoofer...it doesnt make you NOT a cheap ass but then again doesnt make you one either

why not step down a lower line of AA. ive heard quite a few AA set ups that like low end bass. look for something with a low FS...they will generally yield a better low end responce

im willing to spend money but priorities come into play i was thinking of a 15" chaos but i heard they have punchy bass just not best low end...or possibly a skar audio wx-12 anyone with prolonged use of these to give a good review

32hz really isnt that low...and AQs are not meant to be tuned low. AQ recomends like a 37hz tune on the sdc's...RE XXX is way outta that range, but are one of the top low end monsters. TC sounds and those built on TC platforms are pretty beast as well..Low tuning is like 25hz, and at that price its going to be hard to find something that is "optimal" for that kind of tuning...I would look for a used XXX, TC, or even Treo

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Archived