My SMD brothers & sisters I'm going through some sh*t

Yes get a GOOD female lawyer.. oh and a dog. I swear my dogs always make my cloudy days much much better and I'm sure many other dog lovers on here will vouch for that

I personally would rather have a loved on leave me for another female then another man. If it were a man you'd start thinking what did he do to be able to take my wife of 10 years out from under me, who is this guy, I want to whoop his ass, etc etc. At least this way you know it was all on her and there was nothing you could have done because she was living a life of lies. So it had nothing with you not being man enough or anything like that, well because she doesn't even like men

On the plus side, my step mom just left my dad and got him for $70g's, the house that he put 2 additions on, and his step son. He went from a 3500sq/ft home with a home theater and state of the art bathroom to a plain ass 600sq/ft apartment. That's 1 woman I'd really like to punch square in the mouth

I have an appointment with a lawyer tomorrow afternoon. I've been off work since Tuesday, can't work, can't even think clearly right now. I would give anything to make this go away but I know that extremely wishful thinking. Its hard cause I truly and deeply love this woman. I had a really fucked up childhood and she knew how important marriage was to me. That when I put into it I was giving it my 200% effort. She knew all of this and still she lead me on. I'm really upset about the house cause when we got it, it put such a financial strain on us that I started to suffer from depression over it. From the stress at work, to the house, now to her and her coming out of the closet. I'm amazed that I haven't tried to put a bullet in my own damn head let alone hers. However when I start to think like that I get mad and tell my self you don't need to do that cause then she'll win. She'll live out her happy gay life with my life insurance and house and all whats nice about me while I'm nothing more than a memory. So don't worry about me hurting myself in that manor. The issue with me though is that I'm depressed I don't have an appetite which is an issue for me since I'm a type 2 diabetic. I've been having crazy off the chart blood sugar levels that are not healthy. Yet I don't have the urge to want to eat.

I want to let the house go, I just don't want to get suck paying back the government $8K. If there is way I can get out of this house and her credit card/ student loan debt, then I'll walk away from this. I can start over easier if I only have to deal with my own. I just don't know how that will play out since she occured 20% of her cc debt while married to me and about $50k of student loans while married to me. I guess this is why I have to have a lawyer. To help me get though all this legal shit that just don't understand.

Man a part of me wants her to come though the door so I can hug her, kiss her and tell her that I love her. And then that other part of me wants to cave her fucking face in for hurting me, cheating on me, giving the love I had been crying for her to give to me she was giving to some other bitch. Yeah I'm a fucking mess right now guys. Through and through.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

i would just give her the house in the divorce then your name is off of it. as for the loans im not sure but im sure with a good lawyer you should be able to clear yourself of them to. go hang out with some friends and try to relax some. maybe try to eat some food and it might help ya calm down. go take a nice long ass cruise by yourself and just listen to some good music. go blaze one if thats your style lol. im sure we can figure out something to help ya along just keep posting and we will keep helping.

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

I swear if I can without having to pay back the government then I will do just that. I'm gonna just update this whenever I feel the need to vent, which I'm not gonna lie is going to be alot.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Damn bro, i'm really sorry to hear about what you're going through. Stay strong and feel free to come on here n vent or you can PM me and I'll give u my facebook n we can talk on there. I dont know you, but I would gladly take the time to talk and/or listen.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Just a bit of a vent. I've been writing letters all day. My therapist told me to get the anger out with written words. To try and get the bitterness and anger out so that when I finally do see her again I can be not pissed off. Its still fucking just hard as hell to deal with. I need to eat, something that I haven't done since yesterday. And I need to get some rest. I have a perscription for anti-depressants however I'm scared to take them. The side affects to this medication is suicidal thoughts, which is something I don't need right now. Man I tried to work on my TriTrix speakers today but couldn't even focus on them. None of the stuff that brings me joy is bringing me joy right now. And that is hard.

This shit is really really hard to deal with. Sorry for the rant guys but I just felt like getting these feeling out somehow on here without destroying my house by punching holes in walls or breaking windows.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

It's completely understandable that you're needing to vent. No need to apologize for posting it. Everyone here is gonna be here to help you, what your wife did is fucked up and if you need anything from anyone I guarantee that anyone on this forum will be here to listen/talk to you. Me being 17 i don't think i'd be the best one to try and give advice, but i can listen if you need me to.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I litterally just woke up from a bad dream I had about her. If felt so real yet I knew it was all in my mind. I meet this woman when I was 19 years old. She was 21. I moved away from my family to go away with her while she finished school. She wouldn't leave unless and I go and so I did. I spent the hardest 4 years away from any and everyone I ever cared for except that I had her. And while I had her I felt safe. I felt loved. I was her world and she was mines. I'm going to be 31 in about two weeks. This wasn't what I wanted for my birthday present this year, but I have no choice but to take it. I'm here loosing sleep while she's probably in the arms of some woman that she's been with behind my back. The problem I have is that logically I know whats going on. I know I can't have her back in my life cause I don't trust her. She never respected me as a husband, lover, friend, and a human being when she did this to me. Yet I have like this emotional bond that I want to break, that I need to break, but my heart isn't letting me. I had a dream where she came to me and told me yet she still wanted me. I was literally trying to work it out. And I know I know I can't. I know I can't save it, yet my heart wants me to keep trying. Why can't my heart sync up with my mind to just let this shit go?

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Man, don't worry if it's bothersome. If someone wants to bitch about you post dumping, then they can go f*ck off for all any of us care. We're a family here, and if you're down, we'll be glad to help. Best thing to do is to just stay cool and try not to think about it. If you do, just find something to occupy you elsewise. To be honest, finding stupid funny videos on Youtube always got me out of a bad mood when I first had relationship problems as a teenager. Stupid, but it helps. Just take it one day at a time, don't even bother with it unless you have to. You get good points for not going crazy on her. We all have that urge to smack girls when they piss us off, but the ones that don't physically do separate the men from the little boys. Kudos to trying to keep your cool :drinks:

Like I said, I'm only 17, so I don't know much about love and relationships, but if it was meant to be, then it wouldn't have ended this way. Just take it one day at a time, end it in a cool manner, and move on. Find yourself a nice bar or club, go there and find some good mates to chill with, and get your mind off shit. Or, you could always ride around and piss other people off with your stereo like I do :peepwall: Nah, I'm kidding, don't get in trouble, but driving around calmly listening to music in my car helps.

We're here for you every step of the way brother. We're different, but we're a family.

Or, in the words of Stewie from Family Guy, "We're an unusual family."

POTATO!

Archived