My SMD brothers & sisters I'm going through some sh*t

Ask for a 3some...? You can be there "Live" sex toy :)

Idk man trying to make it kinda positive... Idk im sorry... Ide be crushed! 10yrs is a long.time to.find.out she really never wanted You... Ide be devistated.... im sorry man! Keep your head up and try to find another woman ASAP to get Your mind off the Bull Dike.....

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

damn bro im 21 and i was with a girl for about 3-4 years i did every thing i can in my power for her...i all most when 2 jail bc of her ex (long story) but i knew her for a bout 10 years and i go 2 my aunts house for the week end and i get a text saying that she dont want nothing 2 do with me and all this stuff i had 2 go 2 the er bc i od on pain killers....so just hang out with ur friends and keep ur mind off all this bro i know it hard and easy 2 say it then do it...just keep busy...

now i have my soon 2 be wife and i can never be happy but it took me about 2-3 years 2 find her so just relax and enjoy life bro i will pm u my face book and my phone # u can text me any tym u want/need some one 2 talk 2 :drinks:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

damn man seems like its a really bad situition that your in but the best i could say is to keep your head up and do other activities that will keep your head off of her...hang out with friends..chill with other girls i mean at least talk to them never did hurt any one...

just keep is posted man and hope all goes well

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

firstly, get past the anger...she lied to you because she didn't want to come to terms with being gay

next, she's leaving you. Not sure about laws in your state, but she has essentially abandoned the home. Go to court immediately and file for exclusive rights to the home and contents. This is you first step in keeping it (just went through it a couple years ago)

ask her to do this amicably...if she will you can share a lawyer. If she won't then find a bulldog and rape her legally.

Don't know her employment situation, but make for damn sure you never have to pay alimony. Since she's leaving you she's saying she doesn't want anything from you anymore.

Do you have kids? if so and you want them, being from the south you can state that she is living a sinful lifestyle (you don't actually have to feel this way) and feel it is in the best interests of the child(ren) to remain with you. Then get child support from her.

I've been through 2 divorces (yeah, I know...it's almost a hobby for me)...if you need advice email me with specific questions. but for now you NEED to establish a few things, like possession of the home and kids.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Dude i'm sorry to hear about your situation and i'm not gona try and give you advice when i know nothing about this stuff myself being only 20... all i can say is make sure you take that bitch to the cleaners...

http://divorcesupport.about.com/od/lovethenexttimearound/ht/unwanted_div.htm

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

firstly, get past the anger...she lied to you because she didn't want to come to terms with being gay

next, she's leaving you. Not sure about laws in your state, but she has essentially abandoned the home. Go to court immediately and file for exclusive rights to the home and contents. This is you first step in keeping it (just went through it a couple years ago)

I see a lawyer tomorrow afternoon to discuss my options. I don't want the house cause I can't afford it on my own. I could if I didn't have a truck note on the suburban but that's neither here nor there right now. I got the house due to pressure from her and my desire to start a family.

ask her to do this amicably...if she will you can share a lawyer. If she won't then find a bulldog and rape her legally.

Don't know her employment situation, but make for damn sure you never have to pay alimony. Since she's leaving you she's saying she doesn't want anything from you anymore.

She makes more than me. She's a clinical doctor of audiology. However because she has over $70k in student loans to pay back I'm more so the bread winner in the house hold. I pay usually 65 - 70% of the household bills. We split the mortgage 50/50. I carry her on my health insurance through my job, and life insurance.

Do you have kids? if so and you want them, being from the south you can state that she is living a sinful lifestyle (you don't actually have to feel this way) and feel it is in the best interests of the child(ren) to remain with you. Then get child support from her.

Thank god we have no children at this time. Like I said before I'm not sure I could be there for them mentally right now. I'm still trying to gain my own mental state right now.

I've been through 2 divorces (yeah, I know...it's almost a hobby for me)...if you need advice email me with specific questions. but for now you NEED to establish a few things, like possession of the home and kids.

I'm sure once we talk about some of this stuff things can get hashed out. Although I'm worried that we're likely going to have to be roomates for the next year till the house can be sold and we don't have to worry about paying back the tax credit.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Ask for a 3some...? You can be there "Live" sex toy :)

Idk man trying to make it kinda positive... Idk im sorry... Ide be crushed! 10yrs is a long.time to.find.out she really never wanted You... Ide be devistated.... im sorry man! Keep your head up and try to find another woman ASAP to get Your mind off the Bull Dike.....

I know your joking and all but I want to clear up some things. If your with someone and they express a sexual attraction to the same sex and that all it is a sexual attraction, then that's someone you can say hey, he/she is down for a threesome. When you have someone lie to you about finding the same sex attractive, yet frequent same sex oriented clubs/bars/gatherings. Come home to you and give you every excuse in the box on why they don't want to be intimate with you. Would rather masturbate to vibrators and tales from novels than to be with you. And then she says that she's GAY. Yeah that isn't a fantasy my friend. That is an ultimate Mind fuck....A.K.A Cunt Punter.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

I know it's not the same but i had a thing with a girl and we were getting very close and mor physical and everything was going perfect, one night I was going to ask her out to be my girlfriend but before I could even ask she's like we can't have a thing anymore, there is a girl I want to try dating. I was like WTF? This just came out of nowhere. It's not the same as yours but I it made me wonder what she had over me. I'm sorry for your situation man.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I see a lawyer tomorrow afternoon to discuss my options. I don't want the house cause I can't afford it on my own. I could if I didn't have a truck note on the suburban but that's neither here nor there right now. I got the house due to pressure from her and my desire to start a family.

She makes more than me. She's a clinical doctor of audiology. However because she has over $70k in student loans to pay back I'm more so the bread winner in the house hold. I pay usually 65 - 70% of the household bills. We split the mortgage 50/50. I carry her on my health insurance through my job, and life insurance.

Thank god we have no children at this time. Like I said before I'm not sure I could be there for them mentally right now. I'm still trying to gain my own mental state right now.

I'm sure once we talk about some of this stuff things can get hashed out. Although I'm worried that we're likely going to have to be roomates for the next year till the house can be sold and we don't have to worry about paying back the tax credit.

since you don't want the house get your lawyer to force her to keep it for the next year..or be solely responsible for paying the credit back. This is HER fault, so SHE needs to pay those things. Also, the judge isn't going to look at her student loans, only her income...ask for alimony. you can even make the concession that you'll keep her on your insurance, but she needs to pay spousal support. DO NOT PAY LIFE INSURANCE...since you'd be paying you would have to be the beneficiary...if ANYTHING happens to her, especially considering the circumstances, YOU would be the primary suspect. explain it this way if you need to.

Divorce is expensive...you have a house together...that's it. everything else is small. if you hand her the house...and ALL associated costs and penalties you're already up on her. If you have any savings at all (alone or together) move it NOW...cash it out and hide it. it's now yours. Since nothing has been filed nothing can be done. hide it in cash or an account in your mom's name (or someone else you trust with your life)....this is going to help you through all this.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Archived