DC Sound Lab

Goodbye and Goodluck Rob(Thorshammer)

Congrats Thor...Its well deserved bro and best of luck to you brother

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Congrats and we wish you the best, Cant wait to talk to you next time we make a order from DC Audio. Your friends At Force Electronics, Santa Ana,California.

Shop Lead,

Ulysses Mendoza

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u guys gotta admit if any1 deserves to go to work for DC its thor. hes promoted the shit out of them and imo he is getting his reward for that. keep it up dude make us some louder shit when u git out there :drinks:

Thanks! Its easy when you love the product,customer service etc... I foresee even bigger things coming from DC in the coming months!

Cant wait to hear this trunk build out here. we can exchange demos thor i got a nice trunk build would like your opinions on it ;)

I love a loud Trunk!! Its so much harder to get loud than an suv or hatchback but so much more satisfying once you get there!. I look forward to my demo and will be happy to give a few myself lol

heres the address for the hall i rented

642 CRT 28A

Ogdensburg NY 13669

I got the Jack!! In fact I got 3 bottles...1 traditional black label...1 Green Label...and a commemoritive bottle only sold in the gift shop in Lynchburg!

Thanks! Greatly appreciate it!

Congrats and we wish you the best, Cant wait to talk to you next time we make a order from DC Audio. Your friends At Force Electronics, Santa Ana,California.

Shop Lead,

Ulysses Mendoza

I look forward to talking to ya and taking your orders :clapping: Who knows maybe I'll come down and do a show at the shop for ya :yahoo:

Congrats thorshammer. Thats pretty awesome

Thank ya sir!

Awesome Thor! Always been a Hella cool guy, look forward to meeting you next time im at dc

Thanks Brotha! I look forward to meeting you in person and getting a demo of your ride :drinks:

u guys gotta admit if any1 deserves to go to work for DC its thor. hes promoted the shit out of them and imo he is getting his reward for that. keep it up dude make us some louder shit when u git out there :drinks:

Thanks! Its easy when you love the product,customer service etc... I foresee even bigger things coming from DC in the coming months!

Cant wait to hear this trunk build out here. we can exchange demos thor i got a nice trunk build would like your opinions on it ;)

I love a loud Trunk!! Its so much harder to get loud than an suv or hatchback but so much more satisfying once you get there!. I look forward to my demo and will be happy to give a few myself lol

heres the address for the hall i rented

642 CRT 28A

Ogdensburg NY 13669

I got the Jack!! In fact I got 3 bottles...1 traditional black label...1 Green Label...and a commemoritive bottle only sold in the gift shop in Lynchburg!

Thanks! Greatly appreciate it!

Shop Lead,

Ulysses Mendoza

I look forward to talking to ya and taking your orders :clapping: Who knows maybe I'll come down and do a show at the shop for ya :yahoo:

Congrats thorshammer. Thats pretty awesome

Thank ya sir!

Awesome Thor! Always been a Hella cool guy, look forward to meeting you next time im at dc

Thanks Brotha! I look forward to meeting you in person and getting a demo of your ride :drinks:

not sure if you've ever had that green label but it's pretty good lol. I think it tastes a little smoother than the traditional. I talked to the lady at the liquor store and she said it had somethin to do with the green label coming from the barrels that age at the top of the distillery while the black ones are lower in the stacks. Something to do with temperature :shrug:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress