Sonic Electronix

Its like 25 degrees outside and i was wondering would it hurt my subs... Coils/spider... If i went down there started it up and immeadiately played my system would it physically hurt it?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i live in michigan an its like 10 out when i start my truck up i just play it at a low volume until i get in my truck and leave i dont think it would hurt the sub but i dont take the chance on my stuff.

2007 caliber

2 Fi ssd 18's

rd audio 3250

xs power d3100 (need 2 more)

stock alt (soon to be singer 350a)

2.75:1 4th order in progress!

yea me neither im guessing its just how much you really want to take care of your system cuz usually i dont even go above 75% cuz of clipping

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i dont live anywhere really cold but i have heard if your system is really cold that the rubber surrounds may be stiff mainly stuff to that nature

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

Ive cracked foam surrounds from the cold. i dont play my system loud until my trucks interior is warm. granted i live in alaska so it can get really fucking cold. ive know people who've cracked or damaged rubber surrounds too. the rubber gets really stiff and snaps.

2010 Subaru Impreza

Pioneer AVH-P1400DVD

2 10" Rockford Fosgate Punch HX2

Audison LRx 1.1K

superglue a dildo to the center of the cone....lube it.....then have that dumbass sit on it :good:

while playing a 10hz note

haha, this reminds me of a paintball sticker i have "my balls slap at 300fps"

now I want a sticker that says "i fuck at 10hz"

I've heard of bad things happening. Like coils turning over.

Huh? Turning over?

When you guys say 'warm up' you know that the surround and spider aren't going to gain much heat. Only a very minor amount from friction in the material. Otherwise, you'd have to thrash the heck out of the coil to warm up the whole sub, and if you do that, you've been playing it loud anyway.

Unless you mean something else?

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.