If you want to go fast, why not get something small, like a geo, and put a suzuki 1100cc engine in it. nothin like 13,000 rpm.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Oh and DO NOT RUN MORE THAN 10PSI ON YOUR FACTORY ENGINE!

dont run more then 3 psi on your stock motor. you WILL blow it up

Idk much about corvettes but my sock lancer can take 5-6 without hurting anything. I assume the vette can take a bit more than my little 4g93

well your car is more built for one. if im right they come with turbos stock??? also your car is stock with 8.8:1 compression, and thats why it doesnt hurt it. its built for it. a stock sbc has 9.5:1-10.5:1 compression.

No, actually my engine isn't made for it and it doesn't come stock. And mine is 9.5:1 ratio and there have been plenty of people that run all the way up to 7 pounds daily and have no issues.

im going to say it now. if you dont know shut the fuck up. :werd_msword:

I do know my fair share so idk where you come off being rude for no reason. I was just letting them know the LT-1 should be more than capable of running more than 3 psi if properly tuned.

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.

This might be some of the dumbest shit ive ever read, 80% of you dont have a clue of what your saying. Who the fuck would spray nitrous on the street?

'08 Nissan Titan Pro-4X CC LWB

1.5 Inch leveling kit

DDM 55w HIDs

Interior LEDs

2 RE10D4s in tech12 ported enclosure, US AMPS 800.2

Idk much about corvettes but my sock lancer can take 5-6 without hurting anything. I assume the vette can take a bit more than my little 4g93

well your car is more built for one. if im right they come with turbos stock??? also your car is stock with 8.8:1 compression, and thats why it doesnt hurt it. its built for it. a stock sbc has 9.5:1-10.5:1 compression.

No, actually my engine isn't made for it and it doesn't come stock. And mine is 9.5:1 ratio and there have been plenty of people that run all the way up to 7 pounds daily and have no issues.

im going to say it now. if you dont know shut the fuck up. :werd_msword:

I do know my fair share so idk where you come off being rude for no reason. I was just letting them know the LT-1 should be more than capable of running more than 3 psi if properly tuned.

did i quote you? did I mention you by name? dont assume something is directed at you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

oh ok, i dont know much about imports, i just did a quick google search and it said 8.8:1. but your right, it could handle more then 3psi but the question is, for how long? i honestly think all of this is way to technical for the OP.

last thing ill say to the op is, chip, ignition,intake, exhaust (headers), a cam, and rockers. also a nice port and polish on the heads while its apart will help. you will have more power then you know what to do with. you really dont have to get into anything else.

also to anyone that is putting stuff like 0% of this thread is right and to shut the fuck up.... please inform me of ANY wrong information i am giving. dont generalize the whole thread if your not talking about everyone on it. if your talking about me then say it, dont be a puss. thank you

oh ok, i dont know much about imports, i just did a quick google search and it said 8.8:1. but your right, it could handle more then 3psi but the question is, for how long? i honestly think all of this is way to technical for the OP.

last thing ill say to the op is, chip, ignition,intake, exhaust (headers), a cam, and rockers. also a nice port and polish on the heads while its apart will help. you will have more power then you know what to do with. you really dont have to get into anything else.

also to anyone that is putting stuff like 0% of this thread is right and to shut the fuck up.... please inform me of ANY wrong information i am giving. dont generalize the whole thread if your not talking about everyone on it. if your talking about me then say it, dont be a puss. thank you

^+1 especially because op said he was 16?? STOCK 93 vette is more than enough to show off to your buddies and cute girls.

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.

This might be some of the dumbest shit ive ever read, 80% of you dont have a clue of what your saying. Who the fuck would spray nitrous on the street?

Plenty of people that streetrace...

And I agree, their is A LOT of wrong information.

People think stock motors can only handle 3psi of forced induction, rofl.

I say it could handle up to 10psi easily with a good tune.

Now, this thread needs to be lock. Nobody is really giving this kid usefull information, and its turning into a pissing contest.

Theirs a lot to building a performance car than meets the eye.

Also, ebay turbo suck, so please don't point anybody in that direction.

The prices I stated was all quality turbos and superchargers. Who wants a turbo that is built only to last a few thousand miles, if that.

yes your right ebay turbos suck but you dont buy the first turbo you see off ebay do research on the make plus the op never said how much he wants to spend it could be 200 300 or maybe 3000 4000 bout again this is a car audio forum not a race forum

Archived