Its off topic but I would like to see a picture of this car.

its in his avatar and he is my little brother and yes he has a corvette if you dont believe your a hater hes had the car for about 3-4 years now

How the fuck does a 12-13 year old kid convice his parents to buy him a corvette?

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Its off topic but I would like to see a picture of this car.

its in his avatar and he is my little brother and yes he has a corvette if you dont believe your a hater hes had the car for about 3-4 years now

How the fuck does a 12-13 year old kid convice his parents to buy him a corvette?

he didnt his dad had the car prior and he doesnt drive it daily he drives an old beat up k1500 most of the time

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

ohh alright, so that's just his like summer car/show car?

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

ohh alright, so that's just his like summer car/show car?

pretty much i mean its his main car the truck is his dads but even if i had a vette i wouldnt want to drive it every day

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

It is safe to run 10psi on his motor. If somebody would like I can give them the number for Procharger and they can check themselves. On a centrifigul and turbo system you can typically run higher psi because it's more efficient than a roots or a screw type supercharger giving you a lower intake charge temp.

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

For the lt1 just do some H/C/I/E and be good (heads/cam/intake/exhaust). Should open it up pretty good, and you don't need any forced induction to make it quick, I don't know why everyone jumps straight to that everytime someone posts up how to make something quicker, especially since it's the most expensive way to go and a lot more work is involved than people think. With those things I listed you should be able to do 11's with a proper tune and good run. That should be plenty quick for a 16 year old, don't overdue it though and think you can handle more power then you really can..

i do have to agree with a lot of the guys on here. ur friggin 16 and u got a vette. dude be happy with what power u got! it damn sure beats the hell out of driving a civic or sum shit for ur 1st ride. im not puttin u down or anything but learn how to drive it for a couple years then put some power to it. hell by then u mite have enough money saved up to do sumthin serious with it

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

i do have to agree with a lot of the guys on here. ur friggin 16 and u got a vette. dude be happy with what power u got! it damn sure beats the hell out of driving a civic or sum shit for ur 1st ride. im not puttin u down or anything but learn how to drive it for a couple years then put some power to it. hell by then u mite have enough money saved up to do sumthin serious with it

Yeah I'm going to go with this, if I had a vette right now I would be outside cleaning it every day! It would be a shame you do all this work and end up wrapping it around a tree and possibly killing yourself.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

For the lt1 just do some H/C/I/E and be good (heads/cam/intake/exhaust). Should open it up pretty good, and you don't need any forced induction to make it quick, I don't know why everyone jumps straight to that everytime someone posts up how to make something quicker, especially since it's the most expensive way to go and a lot more work is involved than people think. With those things I listed you should be able to do 11's with a proper tune and good run. That should be plenty quick for a 16 year old, don't overdue it though and think you can handle more power then you really can..

Would need drag radials or slicks to run that number.

And I didn't jump to forced induction, just stated what and how much it cost.

H/C/I is definitely a good way to bring out more power on a lT1. Backed with a goood tune. A tune could make or break you.

How many miles is on the car? Cause if its getting on up there, it wouldn't hurt to start fresh if your going to spend 2-3k on mods. A lot of chevy people love 383s, and will really rock, if its fully built.

Archived