Sounds like somebody needs to call the Dog Whisperer!

But I know the compulsive eating and then crapping it out and eating its crap is due to the dog being raised via a puppy mill, and most likely taken away from its mother too early.

Its just found out it could eat its own shit last week, we had it here for 4 months already

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Sounds like its a puppy mill dog that has been neglected. Try giving him smaller portions through out the day. So let him eat ten time a day just give him the same amount as if you were feeding him three times. You could also try non rawhide chew toys. He is obsessing over his food so the best thing to do is try and find something else for him to obsess on (not an easy thing to do). Puppy mill dogs are neglected so they need more attention then a puppy raised right. Most of the time they are taken from there mom to soon. He needs a lot more attention then most dogs ie walked daily and plenty of exercise. He might just be eating out of boredom. Keeping him active might take his mind off of the obsession with his food. Either way good luck cause your gonna need it (or your daughter is gonna need it :shrug:) :drinks:

Edit= meant to say NON rawhide. Pigs ears and rawhide chews are harder to digest especially for puppies.

Edited by siccostyle

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

^ Bingo

Rawhide bones. I was giving him rawhides behind my stepdaughters back while she was at work, and the puppy always had something to do- TEETH

Thanks for reminding me lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

worms? seems quite possible that the worms are eating the dogs food, and the dog constantly feels hungry

i'd get it to a vet....

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

If a puppy is eating its own shit, then there is a good chance it has a nutrition deficiency in their diet. It should be checked out by a vet. Worms is also a common issue and needs to be checked out as well.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

try feeding him 3 to 4 times a day , try organic dog food , more expensive but you cut down on time and money taking him to vet for being sick , if you let him out in the yard watch him make sure to correct him if he trying to eat his own feces,

remember hes a puppy he will eat everything and chew on everything he is also teething so chew toys are a must, if not your furniture will become the new chew toy

as far as rawhide and pig ears etc, dont give anything like that its bad for their stomach give them something to chew that they cannot swallow , i suggest going to the meat market and real bones for him to chew on

also keep the adult food seperate the nutrition for an adult is completly different then what he needs to grow , a puppy needs more protien in there food , adults have less protien because of there age ,

keep him well exercised ,that would only equal a calmer dog in the inside of your home,when any dog for that matter does not get enough excercise or interaction they become destructive

Don't buy animals via mail-order. They generally are from puppy mills, which are disgustingly inhumane.

Animals from mills generally have behavioral, mental issues as well. Considering the pup is young, he will

easily be trained and conditioned out of his overeating habits. Give him the recommended amount of food

and don't let him eat things he isn't supposed to. Buy animals from local shelters.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified