crispy_chick3n Posted January 25, 2011 Report Posted January 25, 2011 I got a call today from a rep for carsponsors.com. I was just wondering if anybody has ever had any experience with them. The lady said that to ensure the sponsorship for a year I would have to pay $99. And that would cover free parts for a year. I have looked over the website and I don't see anything that looks terrible. Just the basic stuff like promoting the sponsors and showing up to a couple of shows. My question is this. If you guys look over the website do you see anything weird or out of place about it, the last thing I want to do is accept the sponsorship and get screwed over. I just need a couple other opinions before I give a definate yes or no. Thanks This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
crispy_chick3n Posted January 25, 2011 Author Report Posted January 25, 2011 Yea that's kinda what I was thinking This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
79 cutty Posted January 25, 2011 Report Posted January 25, 2011 If it sounds too good to be true....and lets be honest $6000 if free parts and an additional $1200 in cash does.....then it probably is too good to be true! Definitley would never pay for a sponsorship.....outside of the investment you have made in that companies products initially of course. Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
LT.Smoke Posted January 25, 2011 Report Posted January 25, 2011 Sounds like some BS to me bro but do as much research as you can and see what you come up with Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
evermaxx Posted January 25, 2011 Report Posted January 25, 2011 Sounds like much bs to me ! Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
HotRodHam Posted January 25, 2011 Report Posted January 25, 2011 if u get to keep the parts n stuff at the end of the year i think itd be worth trying it atleast... i mean 99$ in trade for a few grand worth of parts? always worth it if u ask me. but if they rip ur car apart when the years over ide say dont do it 18" Sundown Zv4 D2JL 1000/1 V1XS Power D3200
crispy_chick3n Posted January 25, 2011 Author Report Posted January 25, 2011 Oh I def will do my research on the site. I don't want to pass up on something like this if it is legit This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
n8ball2013 Posted January 25, 2011 Report Posted January 25, 2011 damn can none of you google? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
LT.Smoke Posted January 25, 2011 Report Posted January 25, 2011 damn can none of you google? Nope who is Google??? LOL Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.