Sonic Electronix

Hates gonna hate. Everyone knows that. Lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

explaining it to them gets you nowhere. they wont get off their high horse and the info you have will just be over their heads. just say "i dont buy shit equipment".

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Is it just me, or do you have those guys who who hate on your system cause you payed hella for it, but they say they can get a better one for 200$? Like, just now, I said I just bought my 2 SA-12's for 380$, and he said I'm slippin cause he can get 2 15's with 4000 watts for 200$. What do you guys say in response? I don't know what to say. You think those 2 15's with 4k watts for 200$ will slap like my Sundown SA-12's on an AQ2200D. Or will the 15's slap harder cause of the power.. Ehh. So confused :/ .

whoever said that is stupid as fuck

mJzD9.png

I let my work speak for itself. Most recent similar story, guy here has a wall with six 12s on 6000 watts....max, lol. I don't hate on people systems, but you really cant beat down the block when you're not even breaking 149. I don't sling mud only because I don't have to, and neither should you.

One thing you can tell him is to do. Spend $200 and see exactly which setup sounds better, hits harder, gets lower, and is all around more sex. When people tell me what they could get with the money I say then get it, don't talk about what I do with my money...for someone talking a lot of shit with $200 I sure ain't seeing anything.

Plus...you could get Walmart shoes for a fraction of the cost too, you pay for better quality. But if he likes shopping Walmart, then no wonder he can get all of that for $200

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

smile, wave and turn it up even louder, give em' more to hate/talk about lmao! 8)

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

i just laugh and tell them they bought shitty stuff! i had a guy tell me the same thing pretty much. i let him hear my system and told him about non mainstream stuff. he was so impressed he now has a Fi BTL in his house and runs 2 12" Q's in his car. i guess i converted him lol

2004 Chevy Trailblazer:

Deck: Pioneer Premier DEH-P980BT

Mids: 4 Selenium 6W4P's

Highs: 2 AQ Tweeter's + 2 Crescendo Tweeters + 2 Power Acoustik NX-5 Bullet Tweeters

Highs Amp: MB Quart Onyx 4.125

Bass: 2 18" DC Audio XL's <-- Soon to be 8 Sundown SA-12's

Box: 13.37 Cu Ft @ 35 Hz with 3 8" sonotubes

Bass amps: Crescendo BC3500 @ .5 ohms (2nd one coming soon)

325a Singer Alt! 375a at 16+ volts!

2 XS Power D1400's

www.youtube.com/user/phukudmss

I get that a lot because all my stuff for my rebuild is rockford, and that shit aint cheap. People say you can get this or that which will do more power for less money blah blah. Ok good for you, I want rockford, and last I checked you don't give me my money so let me spend it how i wish.

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.