The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

i just picked this up from a friend for 100$ i have always wanted a .357 mag small framed revolver. I may change my mind after shooting it though.

IMAG0675.jpg

If you change your mind, you're not too far from me, I'll give you your $100 back for it.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Has any one shoot the Bushmaster AR-15 Carbine?? Dicks sporting goods has a good deal on it right now. So I thought I would ask and see if any one on here has shoot it. I just shoot a AR-15 for the first time this last weekend. I loved it. Shoots a lot smoother then my Remington Model 700 .308, I know its a different caliber. I know the AR-15 shoots .223, But please if u have shoot one let me know. I will post pic's of my beauties I have right now, I also have a Taurus 357 with 4" barrel

RIP my brother SQMonte..... Your going to live on for ever in our harts.......

Has any one shoot the Bushmaster AR-15 Carbine?? Dicks sporting goods has a good deal on it right now. So I thought I would ask and see if any one on here has shoot it. I just shoot a AR-15 for the first time this last weekend. I loved it. Shoots a lot smoother then my Remington Model 700 .308, I know its a different caliber. I know the AR-15 shoots .223, But please if u have shoot one let me know. I will post pic's of my beauties I have right now, I also have a Taurus 357 with 4" barrel

Bushmaster has a few different AR's so not sure if I've shot the same model you are looking at but over all they are good rifles. I have had a couple that I took on trade for custom AR builds and never had an issue with any of them.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Bushmaster is nice but I would go with a Daniel defense or bravo company or phase 5 rifle or even rock river.... If you need any help let me know brother

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Took these out for a Toys For Tots shoot. Was a really fun shoot. Got to shoot 6 different states from Cowboy Action to 3 Gun, Steel Challenge, IDPA, IPSC.. Must say 3 gun was the one that got my attention. Looks like I may have to get more into 3 gun

F69F1E1A-B102-4F82-8812-087306B35331-2258-00000348618AD1C3.jpg

52AB1277-7920-41CF-A8D6-293C962688CA-835-000000A99C541BE1.jpg

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Good shit bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived