The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

Just because people like the things you say doesn't mean it's not stupid.

And ok I'll stay on topic.

So if I read this correctly I turned my ruger 10-22 into an assault rifle cuz it had a pistol grip and a flash muzzle or breach thingy

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

A system is not going to set off a safe firearm. Period.

If its some rickety unsafe piece of shit, hell, it probably still wont.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

i can arrange that. btw I have 2754 I get your amount in a day.

please no bullying

ive seen your personal mods 2 banned accounts

i strongly believe u could hack my power supply and burn my house down

i guess u guys are right assault rifles are fully automatic but them and everything else is an "Assault Weapon"?

and apparently if your rifle is even capable of accepting any of the attachments listed below, then it qualifies as an assault weapon

Sec. 53-202a. Assault Weapons

(1) Any selective-fire firearm capable of fully automatic, semiautomatic or burst fire at the option of the user

or any of the following specified semiautomatic firearms: ill spare u the long list.

2) A part or combination of parts designed or intended to convert a firearm into an assault weapon, as defined in subdivision (1) of this subsection, or any combination of parts from which an assault weapon, as defined in subdivision (1) of this subsection, may be rapidly assembled if those parts are in the possession or under the control of the same person;

(3) Any semiautomatic firearm not listed in subdivision (1) of this subsection that meets the following criteria:

(A) A semiautomatic rifle that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least two of the following:

(i) A folding or telescoping stock; (ii) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;

(iii) A bayonet mount; (iv) A flash suppressor or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

Im not bullying you. Im not completely convinced you aren't just trolling though. What you aren't getting is that definition was made up to fit an agenda. Nothing more than that

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Im not bullying you. Im not completely convinced you aren't just trolling though. What you aren't getting is that definition was made up to fit an agenda. Nothing more than that

ill admit u got me trolling u tonite with the cod pic

but thats only because i like you. sorry.

i enjoy this thread because i can bring up gun questions

i saw u post that u would hunt animals with an AR-15,

but if u came up on one close wouldn't that rifle just mutilate it

making it unedible?

i can understand the government defining assault weapons as guns that would be overkill for game hunting

like a 2 mile scope with a 30 round clip and flash supp <-for example

or a pistol grip, nobody hunts animals close enough 2 need a pistol grip? im not sure

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

Pistol grip doesn't mean its for close in work.id shoot my ar15s at 500the yards and my ar10 out to about 800.

An ar15 shoots a 223good round. Its not even suitable for deer. Coyote pigs stuff like that. My ar10 is 308the id use that for deer no problem. Even black bear in my area.

In alot of states guys hunt with ar patterned rifles.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

There are AR variants that are more than suitable for hunting.

And regardless of sporting use or not. The read the second amendment in its entirety, and then look up quotes from the authors of it and learn its true meaning. We are given the right to own weaponry not just to hunt, but to protect ourselves, not only from burglars and the like, but from a controlling tyrannical government as well. Don't stand much of a chance fighting back against something like that with pump actions , deer rifles, and revolvers.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

so did I. then got busy doing this

photobucket-30325-1356742007009.jpg

yep Put the not so evil tan gun together. I think this thing looks like sex.

Yes it does... That rail is SO clean bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

ill admit u got me trolling u tonite with the cod pic

but thats only because i like you. sorry.

i enjoy this thread because i can bring up gun questions

i saw u post that u would hunt animals with an AR-15,

but if u came up on one close wouldn't that rifle just mutilate it

making it unedible?

i can understand the government defining assault weapons as guns that would be overkill for game hunting

like a 2 mile scope with a 30 round clip and flash supp <-for example

or a pistol grip, nobody hunts animals close enough 2 need a pistol grip? im not sure

AR's are great hunting weapons for small to large game because of the spectrum of calibers you can buy or build... They come in everything from Itty bitty to Very large calibers that will bust through concrete etc

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived