The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

I went to try and buy some ammo from walmart today for my new G17 and the shelves were bare. It was crazy. What was worse was the shipment they are getting in tonight is only going to have 5 boxes of shells. Its insane

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

I work at walmart, anyone who said that we might stop carrying it is full of shit, the issue is our warehouses are out which puts a couple month delay on getting stuff. Walmart as a corporation can't get the ammo in that we need. Walmart will continue to carry what we can get in. And if you have noticed we have maintained our prices through the shit storm.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Good to hear! Idk why they said that then.

Same thing with Meijers like lbox said, they said they might stop carrying ammo as well.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Good to hear! Idk why they said that then.

Same thing with Meijers like lbox said, they said they might stop carrying ammo as well.

Because they have the dumb

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Man that shit with Chris Kyle is NUTS survived all that craziness for 10 yrs as a Seal only to get murdered back home where he should have been safe... RIP to a true american hero

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

read his book bobby. Youll realize how much crazier it really is when you see some of the things he did and had been through. its a great read.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

read his book bobby. Youll realize how much crazier it really is when you see some of the things he did and had been through. its a great read.

I ordered it as soon as I heard of his passing. I assume the price of his book will go up due to his untimely death...

If you like Autobiographies about SF Soldiers.. Check out " making a killing" by Capt. James Ashcroft

Another great book

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived