The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

I may have to start reloading since it's getting dam hard to find 357 sig down here.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I wont spend a penny at lower than dirt though

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Because they are price gouging douche bags that will take any advantage they can to jump prices in a panic and bend to minimal anti-2A pressure, but then as soon as the pressure is off they tried to buy their way back in.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/12/foghorn/breaking-cheaperthandirt-suspends-all-firearm-sales/

Then there's something like this: http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/01/chris-dumm/cheaper-than-dirt-ctd-circling-the-drain/

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/02/robert-farago/question-of-the-day-should-we-forgive-cheaper-than-dirt/

All this among other things.

Let my five year old cousin shoot two pounds of Tannerite. Never seen him so happy.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

If you plan on loading larger caliber rifle then I can assure you the 650 isnt going to be what your going to use.

You will almost always end up with a single stage to resize on and maybe then put it through the 650. Even if you neck size only I don't think the 650 is the ticket. While it's automation is great for volume loading pistol caliber i dont thinks its teh best option fro large caliber rifle.

I run 6 550's I dont ever change primer systems and a tool head swap is all I need.

Just keep in mind what your needs are now, what type of volume you'll truly be loading for and what your needs may be in the future. Unles your loading 5K round a month of pistiol, teh 650 may be over kill. But it is nice to crank out 500 rounds in less than an hour a compare to lust over an hour with a 550

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

yiure kiling me smalls! the reason im looking at the 650 is that im in the same amount with a 650 is id be with a 550 with all the things id need to buy. ive heard changing tool heads and such is a pain in the ass though. initially im only planning on dping 9mm. ill do 40 and 10mm as well when I finallu get it down pat. and then down the road look into rifle caliber 223 and 308 for now

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

from a pistol loading standpoint it's great. if your going to crank out crazy amounts of pistol ammo it's hard to beat it.

the reason I don't like it for rifle is that if you think there is something wrong at a station, in particular the powder dumping stage, there is no way of reversing the shell plate. you have to cycle through all the stations and start from scratch. in addition to that when it comes to the amount of powder being dumped into rifle cartridges I just don't trust anything other than me manually charging each one. and lastly, you can forget about full length sizing on it unless you use $100 carbide rifle dies, just aint gonna cut it.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

I have yet to do the .223 from the 650 yet but I have all the suff I need to start with it. Just been stocking up so I can start.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived