Took some of the kids out today for a bit. Been on the fence about a glock 19

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

IMG_20140909_240804_418_zpsmn6yine2.jpg

Used, 350rnds through it, came with 3 10rnd mags, 3 17rnd mags, pinky extenstions for the short mags, only one mag sleeve for the extended mags so needs two more, desantis mini scabbard leather OWB holster, guy offered a IWB leather holster too for $20 but I passed on it. Doesn't have a scratch on it.

no ruger for me. how you like it. nect up is a g19

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

aight, check it AR's are NOT self defense guns. they will punch right through a body, and still have enough mustard on it to kill the people in adjacent rooms or the next house.

what you want is a caliber or bullet design, that will NOT PASS through its target. effectively depositing all of its kinetic energy into the attacker.

and 9mm, 45's 40's and the like dont produce more than 400-450 lbs of muzzle energy, at the muzzle. not even enough to cause hydrostatic shock. these calibers will cause decent sized permanent and temporary wound cavity and drop a attacker.

you need rounds like the 10mm auto, .44 mag, and the like (357 mags are not what most people think they are,, they actually are not shit, Because round specs on the boxes of 357 mag ammo are from 10" sealed breech test barrels, and most 357 mags are snubbies or not more than 4"-6", they in no way can produce the velocities stated, and basically are just hot 9mm's )

you need 500lbs or more muzzle energy to cause HYDROSTATIC shock, what that is is a condition were your circulatory system reverses and caused hemorrage in the major organs, like so much force hits you and you just drop because it pushed your blood back the opposite way its supposed to travel.

in respects to the calibers that can do this, the 10mm automatic (glock 20 4.5" barrel, and the glock 29 3.8" barrel are the best bets for this caliber.

in my avatar im am holding a glock 29 with a 9x25 dillon conversion barrel in it. the 9x25 dillon is a totally custom caliber that can not be bought in any stores, they are made from necking down 10mm cases and loaded them with 9mm sized projectiles. when the 9x25 is loaded with 125g JHP, it makes 850-900 lbs of energy at the muzzle and at 50 yards still has more mustard on it than any 9x19<-- what people know as a "9", or 40sw, or 45 acp has at the muzzle at point blank range.

same goes for the 10mm auto with 165g JHP's loaded to 1400-1450 fps, at 50 yards they still pack over , well over 500lbs of energy.

im a gun guy, so i likes to teach.

in a perfect world all responsible armed citizens would pack a 10mm.

go watch a you tube video 10mm's out a glock 20 take ferrel hogs down were they are hit with one shot.

same with deer, i have seen multiple 25-50 shots out of a 10mm handgun, drop deer right were they stand. shotguns usually dont even do that.

and for a round to not leave its target and deposit all its energy, Jacketed Hollow Points are needed, preferably bonded.

just some food for though.

OK :good:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

debating

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived