The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

if your ak is a rifle already and was sold as a rifle I think it has tp stay that way. if its a pistol youll be fine. im going to do a 10.5 barrel w 10nin rail and the pws brake

It is a pistol, I'm just in the grey because I see pictures of kriss pistols, mac 10/11, mp5 and uzi clones with the sb15 and think to myself that is pushing the envelope if not illegal (even though they are technically pistols).

I don't want to be the guy to ask the question and have the ATF pull the chocks on their ruling like 7n6 or worse become a felon and lose all my guns.

which pws break?

pws told the gunshop near me that the break used for the short barrel mk107 is tuned for their piston system and wouldn't work well on other rigs

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

if your ak is a rifle already and was sold as a rifle I think it has tp stay that way. if its a pistol youll be fine. im going to do a 10.5 barrel w 10nin rail and the pws brake

It is a pistol, I'm just in the grey because I see pictures of kriss pistols, mac 10/11, mp5 and uzi clones with the sb15 and think to myself that is pushing the envelope if not illegal (even though they are technically pistols).

I don't want to be the guy to ask the question and have the ATF pull the chocks on their ruling like 7n6 or worse become a felon and lose all my guns.

I'm pretty sure the atf made a ruling on them already

edit: http://www.gunsandammo.com/gun-culture/atf-response-firing-ar-15-pistols-shoulder-sig-pistol-brace/%C2'> yessir they did

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

Team Subsonic Lows

I'm pretty sure the atf made a ruling on them already

edit: yessir they did

I know they did brother but I mean look.

10479155_814537348558066_289516827393200

M92050614.jpg

If that isn't testing the boundaries on a creative "technical" level I don't know what is.

Don't get me wrong I think those set ups are bad ass. I just don't want to drill and tap the rear trunnion add an ace pig nose or folding ar (pistol) buffer tube adapter with the sb15 and end up doing a bid. I know they have the sb47 but I like the adjustability of the sb15 and the folding option is a nice too.

Damn I sound like a beesh, all scared and shit.

I've got a match this weekend and the rifle portion has a retarded rifle stage. The reload that doesn't happen is the fastest so........

20140925_172719_zpsob0sp6vd.jpg

20140925_181358_zpsfoochdrq.jpg

Pmag 40

And since I deal with grip issues once it gets rocking

20140924_192653_zpsfeiywf11.jpg

Grip decal to stop legal for ssp and production

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The more I look at it the more I like that rmr offset. The 40 round pmags run great. Just as well as the 30 IMO. Never had any issues with them even though I beat the crap out of them. I'm looking at the surfire mags although they must weigh down the gun quite a bit

Team Subsonic Lows

:woot: Can't wait for my new Gun belt to arrive

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

The rmr is love/hate. I really like it and it's a very minimal turn to get it in play. But it doesn't clear the acog completely so if you need to see the full edge of the sight etc you won't get that with this mount, the good thing is it's extremely tight to the bore so it's great for point and shoot. That pic makes it look like it's really sticking out there though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived