semi? very cool and lots of fun

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Crank fire sounds fun til you realize how much ammo that eats up. Even if you only take it out once in awhile it's still bad ass. One of my local shops has one in there that I don't think he would ever sell

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Someone cross posted this from opencarry.org to my gun forum and I had to share it here. What I wouldn't give to have witnessed this

All Over the State and a Moms Demand Run-in In Charlotte

Well, I traveled from Greenville to RDU this weekend for church business; we had a called meeting of our presbytery in Raleigh this weekend, and since I never get to OC in South Carolina, I took the opportunity to OC every waking moment while in the great Tar Heel state. I open carried all over Raleigh and Durham with nary a sideways glance, including several restaurants and gas stations. I had a great interaction with two folks at the Comfort Inn on Glenwood Avenue. One employee (a young, nominally Muslim Pakistani gentleman) was interested in learning more about open carry, which morphed into a good conversation in which I was able to share the gospel with him. I also had a good interaction with a fellow guest at the hotel, and was able to point her toward OCDO. All in all, my stay in Durham was very pleasant, not least of which was due to the pleasant interactions with the folks there.

However, I had a very ironic interaction while passing through Charlotte:

I made it a point to stop and meet my parents for lunch in Pineville while I was passing through town, and after I left, I stopped at the QT on Woodlawn Road (right off I-77 where Woodlawn turns into Billy Graham Parkway) to gas up the Blue Bullet. This QT is in a somewhat sketchy part of town, so I was already on high alert when I pulled up to the pump. About the time I got the Bullet in park, I noticed three young men walking through the islands towards the store. One of the three was a younger white guy (about 6'1", 175 lbs, and all tatted up) was shirtless, loud, high as a Georgia pine, and clearly acting aggressively. I took note of him, and strolled inside to pre-pay for my gas. Lo and behold, when I got inside, some yuppie soccer Mom type wear a "Moms Demand Action" t-shirt spotted me and the sidearm on my hip and immediately started ranting about how I was dangerous and scary, that my big, bad SigSauer made her nervous, how did she know I wasn't going to shoot everybody in the joint, etc. I did my best to ignore her, hit the latrine, and came back out and paid for my gas.

While I was walking to the door, I noticed the doped up potential troublemaker was waving his arms around, beating on his chest and flinching at people like he was going to throw a punch while yelling, "I'ma f* you up! Y'all don't want none!" and so on.

I walked out the door to head to the car, and when I did, the Mom's Demand nutjob approached from my right and quietly asked, "Would you walk me to my car?"

My response: "I'm sure that loud mouth of yours will keep you safe."

The shocked look on her face was completely worth it.

OC: 1. Moms Demand: 0.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Someone cross posted this from opencarry.org to my gun forum and I had to share it here. What I wouldn't give to have witnessed this

All Over the State and a Moms Demand Run-in In Charlotte

Well, I traveled from Greenville to RDU this weekend for church business; we had a called meeting of our presbytery in Raleigh this weekend, and since I never get to OC in South Carolina, I took the opportunity to OC every waking moment while in the great Tar Heel state. I open carried all over Raleigh and Durham with nary a sideways glance, including several restaurants and gas stations. I had a great interaction with two folks at the Comfort Inn on Glenwood Avenue. One employee (a young, nominally Muslim Pakistani gentleman) was interested in learning more about open carry, which morphed into a good conversation in which I was able to share the gospel with him. I also had a good interaction with a fellow guest at the hotel, and was able to point her toward OCDO. All in all, my stay in Durham was very pleasant, not least of which was due to the pleasant interactions with the folks there.

However, I had a very ironic interaction while passing through Charlotte:

I made it a point to stop and meet my parents for lunch in Pineville while I was passing through town, and after I left, I stopped at the QT on Woodlawn Road (right off I-77 where Woodlawn turns into Billy Graham Parkway) to gas up the Blue Bullet. This QT is in a somewhat sketchy part of town, so I was already on high alert when I pulled up to the pump. About the time I got the Bullet in park, I noticed three young men walking through the islands towards the store. One of the three was a younger white guy (about 6'1", 175 lbs, and all tatted up) was shirtless, loud, high as a Georgia pine, and clearly acting aggressively. I took note of him, and strolled inside to pre-pay for my gas. Lo and behold, when I got inside, some yuppie soccer Mom type wear a "Moms Demand Action" t-shirt spotted me and the sidearm on my hip and immediately started ranting about how I was dangerous and scary, that my big, bad SigSauer made her nervous, how did she know I wasn't going to shoot everybody in the joint, etc. I did my best to ignore her, hit the latrine, and came back out and paid for my gas.

While I was walking to the door, I noticed the doped up potential troublemaker was waving his arms around, beating on his chest and flinching at people like he was going to throw a punch while yelling, "I'ma f* you up! Y'all don't want none!" and so on.

I walked out the door to head to the car, and when I did, the Mom's Demand nutjob approached from my right and quietly asked, "Would you walk me to my car?"

My response: "I'm sure that loud mouth of yours will keep you safe."

The shocked look on her face was completely worth it.

OC: 1. Moms Demand: 0.

Lmfaoooo

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I got out the ar pistol today. For those wondering about shouldering it I had no issues and its really not that uncomfortable. Right up there with a cheap m4gery stock. Also got the Jmpro out and ran a few more rounds of cheap ammo through it. For all the shit people give about these things I'm really enjoying mine. I've had zero issues with it.

Also ran the glock again today for the first time after the mods I did. Runs much better. Better splits i think and I had zero lgiht strikes out of about 140 rounds with the hard primers. I've got some federals coming anyways but I wouldnt hesitate to use them at all if I had to. Thats a load off my mine.

The pistol is extremely loud though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived