The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

It's called battle born munitions and it says made in south Africa by denel pmp.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• 2 weeks later...

If get a 1911 it will be chambered in 9mm.

I really want one but they are so heavy.

You should try a Browning Hi Power.... Even John Browning called it an improvement over the 1911.

I wouldn't say that, but Hi Power is one of my favorite 9s.

glocks are durable guns.. only thing i don't like is the way they look.. would i buy one? maybe

Forget the looks.. The cheap ass plastic sights have to go... That's a no no, on a combat pistol.

There are so many countries who actually use the glock in combat it's kind of staggering. Not to mention how many police departments do too, the sights are plenty durable in stock form and are designed for combat. I'll never expect precision accuracy out of them and if I did I'd put Dawson's on one like I did for my 34.

Speaking of. Took a day out to the range and actually ran through some stages with some friends. I feel I've gotten much quicker on the gun from last year. And the timer seems to agree. I'll find out for certain next Sunday. First match of the year for me

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

There are so many countries who actually use the glock in combat it's kind of staggering. Not to mention how many police departments do too, the sights are plenty durable in stock form and are designed for combat. I'll never expect precision accuracy out of them and if I did I'd put Dawson's on one like I did for my 34.

Speaking of. Took a day out to the range and actually ran through some stages with some friends. I feel I've gotten much quicker on the gun from last year. And the timer seems to agree. I'll find out for certain next Sunday. First match of the year for me

Mag carriers still doing you right?

Yep. I've been using the. Consistently. I don't see any reason to switch. May break out the matching pants this weekend lmao

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So true about combat proven...But, Stock sights are plastic junk, that can randomly pop off.

Wouldn't we all like the trigger to snap like an old S&W revolver in single action... Noway on that right. ha ha

I'm stuck with the factory trigger 5.5, and barrel. I wouldn't want to be called a warmonger, if used in a critical situation.

Three front sight is screwed on so how is it just going to randomly pop off?

As for the trigger pull that's easily remedied if wanted.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Three front sight is screwed on so how is it just going to randomly pop off?

As for the trigger pull that's easily remedied if wanted.

Read up on it. I didn't just make it up. Glock plastic sights are a joke. Ever try and one arm ready a Glock? I have and it poped off.

Mess with a weapons trigger pull in a Self Defense Gun is a bad idea.

Glock front sights are known to go missing and yes even loose from the factory.

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=754475

One quick google search...

Archived