Sundown Audio

this is useless. bunch of retards except for RAM Designs. And team ht wtf did you say. I dont get what you mean by differnt variables and what is a VS thread??

You're calling people retarded? Seriously? Sigh......

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

this is useless. bunch of retards except for RAM Designs. And team ht wtf did you say. I dont get what you mean by differnt variables and what is a VS thread??

Lol'd a little...

Okay i lied..lol'd a lot.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

awe.. you love ram..

to answer this to get you to be quiet, either will be louder. just depends on what you do with it... sorry i mean depends on what your "box guy" does with it.

An underpowered sub is an unhappy sub. All variables being the same a NON UNDERPOWERED sub will be louder and sound better. You are currently underpowering a sub that is begging for power. That is what was stated. So randomly going off about 500w vs 1200w and boxes...It might sound fine with 1200, but giving it more could also be an option versus just going for more/different subs.

But as for the simple question, IN THEORY, two 15s SHOULD be louder then 1 18 being as all variables are the same and boxes are built to spec.

Side note, jumping to calling everyone peasants = lawl.

awe.. you love ram..

to answer this to get you to be quiet, either will be louder. just depends on what you do with it... sorry i mean depends on what your "box guy" does with it.

Dude so I'm a noob because I can't build my own box? I rather spend money on something that I know will be good instead of wasting my time making something that looks like sh*t. I mean my freind works at Home Depot I could try it but the box this dude built for me is beast... Ill put up some pics if ya want so you stop talking about me "box guy". <_<

An underpowered sub is an unhappy sub. All variables being the same a NON UNDERPOWERED sub will be louder and sound better. You are currently underpowering a sub that is begging for power. That is what was stated. So randomly going off about 500w vs 1200w and boxes...It might sound fine with 1200, but giving it more could also be an option versus just going for more/different subs.

But as for the simple question, IN THEORY, two 15s SHOULD be louder then 1 18 being as all variables are the same and boxes are built to spec.

Side note, jumping to calling everyone peasants = lawl.

that is very untrue,

it might be true if the sub he has now had maybe 5+ spiders to keep mechanical control under alot of power.

to the OP if you can get wood from your friend.. haha that sounds funny, but if you can get cheaper wood i would try to atleast build one or 2 boxes, its alot more fun that way instead of just getting one.