Jump to content

06 Civic System Build-**New SUBS & Updates 07-16-12**


Recommended Posts

Posted

what do you think of the way terry told you to do your trunk?

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

what do you think of the way terry told you to do your trunk?

I love it! It has worked very well both on burps and on music

Before this box design my personal best sealed burp on the dash was a 143.4 and low/mid 142 on music sealed with the same 2 12's and 1 saz3500 i have now box was subs and port back .....after I changed to the design Terry suggested I did a 148.2 sealed burp on the dash and a 145.5 on music sealed...then after I added another saz3500 best its done is a 150.4 sealed burp on the dash and a 148+ on music sealed.

That being said it has helped me improve my scores tremendous... scores prob could improve just a little if I shrink my box just a little, right now its almost 4cu ft and prob would do better if it was closer to 3.25ish...

Posted

what do you think of the way terry told you to do your trunk?

I love it! It has worked very well both on burps and on music

Before this box design my personal best sealed burp on the dash was a 143.4 and low/mid 142 on music sealed with the same 2 12's and 1 saz3500 i have now box was subs and port back .....after I changed to the design Terry suggested I did a 148.2 sealed burp on the dash and a 145.5 on music sealed...then after I added another saz3500 best its done is a 150.4 sealed burp on the dash and a 148+ on music sealed.

That being said it has helped me improve my scores tremendous... scores prob could improve just a little if I shrink my box just a little, right now its almost 4cu ft and prob would do better if it was closer to 3.25ish...

thats a nice gain. hopefully I can find some dbs in m build.

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

Y̝̝̭̭̬̾̂͛̔͗̃̎̐͌ͭͩͬ̉ͩo̯̝͖̯͍ͦ̌̾̽̑̊ͤ͗̆̍̃͋̓͊̀̓̑ȕ͇̙̬̙̭̜̺̺̎̓̒͒̚r͉̺̤̮̫͙̺̟̻̦͕͍͇̉̽̊̒́̽̉ ͓͍̮̺͍̮̭̼͈͛ͣͫ̅ͩ̈́͆s̹͍̦̻̼͖̖̘̻͍̞͖̱͔͉̠͗͋̎́͛ͅe͚͎͈͕̩̜̟͙̼͚͍̬͙̦̬͚ͦͭͩͭͨ͋̉͌͌̇c̮͚͍̞̗̲̟̳̼ͬ͛̾ͫ̏ͯ͂̉ͯ̊ͨ̄̔̽͂́͂̊ͅȍ̹̳̮̳͕̖̜̪̉́ͯ̾͒͐ͧ̈̆̇̀̐̚ͅn̼̠̘͇͇͚̤̭̪̗̫̪̘̣͗̍̌̑̎̽ͮ̏ͮ͋͌̂ͥ̏ͩ̀ͅd̰͚̫̯̠̯̼̘̙̤̜̞͖̅ͫ͂͋̑̏̄̂͐̒͛̓̌ ̦͚̗͍̱̥͎̙͎ͫ͆̽̿̇̓ͭ̂ͥ̾ͬ̊ͯs̥̞͓̜̫̙̠̘̜̉ͦͩ͑̐̍ͩͅḵ̼̞͖͎̖̮̖͎̯̬̠̱̘͔͐̒ͧͥ̈ͣ͂͆͋ḭ̗͇̮̗̘̝̠̣͙̩̫̤͙ͯͯ̄̾͋̄͒͊̅ͪͭͪͤ̾́͌ń̜̯̦̥̲͉̌̄ͨͨ̀̌́͒̇̄̓ ͖̖̖̐͋͆ͬ̏ͅa̫̘͙̭̱͉̖̼͉͎̖̓̍ͭ̆ͨ͒̿̓̅ͣͧp̭͓͓̭̜̖̩̬̣̜̗͙̼ͬͦ͛̓̇̍̒̄ͫͤ̃͊ͬ̾ṗ̤̠̦͎ͬͪ̓̊͂ͪͧ́ͅľ͓͕̪ͯ̎͗ͥ̈́̐̓i̤̗̣̩̼͓̹̗̻̭̫ͥ͑͊̆̑͑̊͆͐́̇͂̚c̮̬̹͎͐̃ͦ̂̋̓a̹̬̠͍͉͈̮͎͚̟̱̟̥͋͐̈̌͂ͤͨ̌̓ͯ̾ͬ̚t̬̰̤͕̩̰̖͖̪͕̝̃ͫ͛ͯͥ̄̐́ͧ͆̉̌ͮ̔̅ͣî͓͇͈̦͓̪̥͕͓͔͓͙̰̐̋̾ͧͪ͐̆ͥ͋̌̒ͅō͍͕̩͍̻͉̟͙ͮ̒̋̌̂̊̌̓͐̈̈́̌̀ͩ̇n̩͖̞͎͔̹̣̮̹͖̱̘͍ͨ̈ͥ͒̇̂̄̆͊̉̎͒ͣͥ͆̚̚ ͍̩̭̘͓̩̹̲͚̉ͪ͊͑ͪ͊ͯ͑ͭ̚o̹̻̝̝̦̲͖̬̳̳̞̓ͪ̊͂̇͌̈́̉ͣ̒̇̈́ͮ͌ͅn̜͇̲̺̟̳̤̲̮͛͑ͧ̚ ̠͚͍̰̩̣̫̂ͨ́̂͌̆ͪ͋͗͋̓̈t̹̰̳͖̿ͭ̀ͭ͊h͍͓̲̤̗̼͚͓̹͙̭͔̜̝̣̭͊ͬ̌̃ͅͅe̤̯̰͔̦͉̤͇͖̤̮͚͌̂́̈́͆͊̿̋̀͒ͮ̊̒ͯ̌̾͋ͫ ̺̻͚̯̺̤̲̟̻͔̪̙̎͂͑̇̉̌̒ͦd͈̞̝̥̬̭̣̗̖̜̩̊̃ͣ͒̒̈̈́o̙̟̗̥̜̝͎͚̩͉̪̞̻͈̘̹̣͔͂̆̿̓̀͆̓̍̒ͭ̍̚̚ͅo̳͉͇̼͓̩͙̭͈͚̳͑ͪ̿̈͑͆̏͗ͅr̹̟̥̰̪̾̓̉̄̂̄͂͂̿̊ͦͭ͊ͦ̑̂ͪ̓̚s̹̲̗͈̘̪̰̻̹̯̅ͩ̍̔̃̽͋̍̉ ̙̭͇̪͉̫̳̝̝̤̓́̈́͆ͦ͊ͨ̎͑ͦ͋̿̆̀̓ͥ̌ͣͣm͇̼̼̻̝̉͌͒̔ͦ͂ͯ̋a͈͔͓̭͕͍̥̱̖̰̤̭̐̇͆ͤͩͅk̟̭͕͙̝̳̉ͬ̈̐ͫ̋ͭ̈́̔̌̚e̯͓͈͉̜̲̩̜̞̹̣̖̖̭̘͇͙̥̊͑ͥ̆͗̍̓̎̏̚s̬̩̤̭̟̫͉̩̺͓̦̝̳̱̬͕̿͌͂͂̑̓ͩ̉ͅ ̲͉̘̲͍̬̩̣͚̥ͩ̋́̿̒̋̂͊̃̈́m͈̲͙͈̞ͬͤͩ͂̇͑̅ͦͪ͌ͭ̓̃͋͂ͪ͊ͫ̚ǐ̟̭̘̻̞̩̰͔̳̯̮̤̰̹̜̤͙͑̉ͩ͂͐͒ͩ͌͛ͩ͒n̘̗͔̘̫̻̫̳̹̥̩͚͈̹͙̠̱̔ͭ̐̀̉̽̉ͅe̬̺̖̦͖̮͉̭̠̻̺ͦ͂̉͌ ̤̫͙͍̞̍͛̉̈l̳̝̩̪̣͕͔͈̠̩̫͖̮̯͚̩̽̐̆ͯͯ̂ͤ̆͌̎̏̔͗ͮȍ̦̲̲̠̹͖͕̻̽ͤo̬͍ͩ͊͊̂̓ͣ̊̑ͣͥ̽̀̀̋͌̈̚ͅk̜͍̬̩̙̠͔̭̲̖̗̤̫̭̠͕̠̺͍͌̀ͯͭͪ̎̀́̇̈́ ̘̲͈̪͖̫͍͉͈͙̗̼̹̖͈̣ͣͪͥ̃͌̎̐͌ͥ́̒̃̂u̲̯͔̫̲̥̠̝̖͙̮̩̗̟͚̠ͩ̋ͤ̓͆̈́̃̂ͭ͋ͩͪͨ́g̦͓̝͇̳̊̂͑͌̇̂̄̌ͦͬ̃ͤͥl͖̰̹̤̣͖͔̰̭̩̋̍ͩͥͧ͆ͧ͋̀̿͊ͩ͂͐́y̰͈̳̼͇̟͍̩̮̠̟̪̹͚̗̼̔̾̈̃ͥ ̰͎̘̤̩͉͔̤̼͍̹̪̫͖̬̭͚̣̝ͣ̋̀͋̽ͥ̓̅̄̿ͯͬ͐͒ͥ̃́ͩ̽c͍̖̥̙̙͓̯̮͔͓̞͇ͫ͌̍͛̿͂̈́͊o̦̩̞̤̞̞̟͚̗̤͉̩̻̘͎͇͉͇͋̅ͭ͑͊ͨ̈́͛̍ͯ̀ͅm̟͓̗͉̺̘̟̱̺͍̭̝̠̦͚͇̖̭̐̓ͧͣ͒͐̃̃͌̊̈ͯ̈́ͬͧ̒̓p̣̗̦̤͈͍͕̤̬̭̭͇͇͓̥̱͒̎̎̀ͨ̓ͨ̃ͤͩ̀̓̽̿̀ͩͮͦͨͅͅā̦̩̩̪̫̒ͨͧ̈̇́̔̚r̤̟͖̙͓̼̖̘͖̺̻̲͚̥̰̩̟̻̐̓̽ͨͦ̚ĕ͔̥̫̱̻̌̀͒ ̙̜̳̻͈̖͕̬̭̟̟̮̮̮̭̹̼̍̑̓ͯͫ́ͥ̅͗͊͐ͧͬͪ̂ͅẗ͓̩̱̻̱̖̰̝̖͕͍̝̲͕̼͈̪́̑̒́͑ͮͪ͗ͪͫͫ̆̈́o̬̩̳̖̰̖̬͔̻͖̫̎͗̽̒͋ͅͅ ͔͖̠̝̗̹͓̦̬̮͕͉͍͔ͭ̀͐̚ͅy̭̱̙͓̣͚̰̤̘̟͇͓̜̋̈̿͛̅ͪͨ̈ỏ̤͔̩̹̳͕̙̯̣̳̖̫̱͈̭̽ͨ̒͗̽̓̂͋̔̓͂̄ͭ̉ͥṳ̥͖͎̥͖͐͋͗̂̈ͦ͂̀̏̾̂̽̈ͦͭ͐r̫̼̟̝̹ͪ͐̍̓̎̓́̈́̊͑̅ͮs̺͕̹͍̮̥͎̺͕̠͍̞̻̭̹͍͍̙̦̔̇ͮ̂ͧ̉ͨ̉̆͊ͦ̀̿ͤ̊͌̄̋͆.̙̤̮̼͉̼̱̦͉̹̥̗̳̼̲̖̦ͨ̃ͭ̔͛ͬ͋̎͛̿̇͆͋̍̈́

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Posted

what do you think of the way terry told you to do your trunk?

I love it! It has worked very well both on burps and on music

Before this box design my personal best sealed burp on the dash was a 143.4 and low/mid 142 on music sealed with the same 2 12's and 1 saz3500 i have now box was subs and port back .....after I changed to the design Terry suggested I did a 148.2 sealed burp on the dash and a 145.5 on music sealed...then after I added another saz3500 best its done is a 150.4 sealed burp on the dash and a 148+ on music sealed.

That being said it has helped me improve my scores tremendous... scores prob could improve just a little if I shrink my box just a little, right now its almost 4cu ft and prob would do better if it was closer to 3.25ish...

thats a nice gain. hopefully I can find some dbs in m build.

Yep, I was stoked to have that nice of a gain just from a new box design and a few hours testing

Your build is awesome too! I'm sure you'll get louder!

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Nice Job!

2018 Db Drag Street Trunk World Champion 156.9

2017 NSPL Trunk World Champion World 158.8

2016 Db Drag Street Trunk World Champion 156.7

2015 Db Drag Street Trunk World Champion 155.7

2015 NSPL Trunk World Champion World 158.3

2014 IASCA IDBL Trunk/Pickup 3 World Champion 157.1

2014 NSPL Trunk World record holder World Champion 157.4

2014 DB Drag Street Trunk World Record holder 154.4

2013 NSPL Trunk 0-48 World record holder 153.8

2013 IASCA Advanced Trunk 1 World Champion 155.5

2013 IASCA Advanced Trunk 2 World record holder 155.4

2013 DB Dragracing Street Trunk World record holder 154.3

2013 DB Dragracing Street Trunk Spring Break Nationals Champion

2013 Spring Break Nationals Champion IASCA Advanced Trunk 1

2012 NSPL Trunk 0-1800w World Champion record holder 151.3 @ 1731w 2012 IASCA Trunk 2 World Champion record holder 156.1 2012 USAC Trunk 1000 + World Finalist 158.4 2012 DB Drag racing Street Trunk World Champion record holder 154.3 2012 NSPL Trunk 3600+ World Record 156.7 legal/sealed/dash 2011 USAC Trunk 1000+ World Record 159,4 2011 NSPL Trunk 3600+ World Champion 2011 NSPL Trunk World record 156.6 dash 159.6 kick 2009 25-48NW NSPL World Champion 2009 Db Drag US.Top Certified SPL .St C 158.7 2008 Db Drag US.Top Certified SPL .St C 158.4 2008 25-48NW NSPL World Champion 2007 U.S.Top Cert. Street A,B,and C 2007 NSPL 0-24NW World Champion 2006 Db Drag St A World finalist. 2006 NSPL 0-24NW World Champion 2005 Db Drag St A World Champion 2005 NSPL 0-24NW World Champion 2004 Db Drag St A World finalist 2004 Db Drag US.record 642 points 2003 Db Drag Points World Champion 2003 NSPL 30-60NW World Champion 2002 Db Drag SS1-2NW World finalist 2002 NSPL 30-60NW World Champion 2001 Db Drag St 1-2 World finalist http://www.facebook....erry.SPL.Brocks Back in 02 my girlfriend said I had to make a choice between her and my love for car audio ......I told that b-tch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 996 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...