Right now Im a senior in high school deciding what I wanna do with my life. I thouht I wanted to go to school for Architectual Technology to become a Architectual Draftsmen because im pretty with good AutoCAD. But Ive always wanted to go to Mobile Dynamics and do the whole 8 week program to learn how to install both home and automotive but I heard you dont make that great of money. Then I though more into audio like Accoustical engineer and all that and couldnt think of much more careers...anyone know of any that are good paying and 2year college degree( I dont have the qualifications to go to a 4 year) jobs?

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Right now Im a senior in high school deciding what I wanna do with my life. I thouht I wanted to go to school for Architectual Technology to become a Architectual Draftsmen because im pretty with good AutoCAD. But Ive always wanted to go to Mobile Dynamics and do the whole 8 week program to learn how to install both home and automotive but I heard you dont make that great of money. Then I though more into audio like Accoustical engineer and all that and couldnt think of much more careers...anyone know of any that are good paying and 2year college degree( I dont have the qualifications to go to a 4 year) jobs?
about 9 or 10 years ago... i turned my hobby into my career. to make a long story short... i havent gone jeeping/4-wheeling in close to 7 years now! But like an old wise man once told me... "follow your heart" BTW cant you gain qualifications in a jr college? whatever you decide, good luck and stick with it!!! :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

See Im a freshman at Baylor right now and Im trying to figure out what I want to do with my life. I thought about doing acoustic engineering but they dont have that here. And if I turned my hobby into my career, just like burrito said, I dont think id be as interested in it.

As of right now, I wish I was an engineer at DD. Now, how do I get there/

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

well, im a senior in high school also, and i have the rest of my life supposebly planned out.

after this year, ill be going to savannah tech for 2 years to get my gpa up a little more, then transferring to ga. tch to pursue my electrical engineering degree. then this christmas i believe im goin to get my M.E.C.P. and then after i finish colege and stuff im gonna open my own shop, but the shop just might come first.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i was lookin into acoustic engineering and electrical engineering (electrical is much more practical)

basically wut i was lookin to do in the future is work for bose or some real good audio company. course bose requires sumthin like 23 years of experience on the subject so it might be a while

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Electronics is the future guys, but what ever you do, don't try & work full-time & learn full-time. It's not humanly possible. Try to get a 2 year in "Electronic technology" then you have a world of opportunity open to you like there's a fork in the road (only X1,000,000) It's a broad topic/major, then I can start an internship in audio, as an electrician, medical, industrial etc. & the company will pay ME to go for a BS, masters & eventually I WILL have a PhD That's my goal & plan!:D

Edited by Chris

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

I plan on reading this very soon. Im going to buy it when I leave for christmas break with the money I get back from my books now.

The Science Of Sound

I skimmed it and it looks very helpful for any of you other young guys out there wanting to learn something.

They even talk about loudspeakers and enclosures for them

Edited by JustinT

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

If you have a genuine interest is music and love the dirty work of sound equipment, you could always look at being a Sound Technician/Mix Engineer. There is nothing quite as satisfying as having the power of a full line array under your little finger, or turning 40+ mic signals into a musical masterpiece. I love it, and I think you may as well.

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320