eh, ive pmed a few people but just the new members that might not know about SOTM yet. figured it would generate more interest. :shrug:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

eh, ive pmed a few people but just the new members that might not know about SOTM yet. figured it would generate more interest. :shrug:

I figured, but if I were in your shoes, I'd be PMing the people that actually don't have a lot of posts/aren't as active. I've recently(ish) joined and I have 120+ posts. Maybe it's just me, but it kinda seems like it would be obvious that I've been around the block more than once.

Anywho, live and learn, eh? drinks.gif

I didn't get any spam, think you could ask them to vote for me? lol

2001 Yukon XL

Sitting on 35 x 12.50 x 20, XD Monsters

Headunit: Clarion DXZ785USB

Front: B&C 10NW64 10" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Rear: B&C 8NDL51 8" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Mids & Highs Amps: MB Quart DSC 4125, MB Quart DSC 480

Subs: 4 18" SSA ZCONS

Sub Amps: 4 GP3K Pro

Electrical: Iraggi 260a, 3 tejcurrent 240a, tejcurrent quad bracket

Kinetik - 6 HC2400

ssa_team.png

My Build Log

I figured, but if I were in your shoes, I'd be PMing the people that actually don't have a lot of posts/aren't as active. I've recently(ish) joined and I have 120+ posts. Maybe it's just me, but it kinda seems like it would be obvious that I've been around the block more than once.

its good logic but ive seen guys on here with 2,000 posts ask how to wire a second battery or something just as simple. so you never know lol.

sorry if it annoyed you.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

its good logic but ive seen guys on here with 2,000 posts ask how to wire a second battery or something just as simple. so you never know lol.

sorry if it annoyed you.

It's all good on my end! I'm not annoyed the least bit (at least, not on this forum). And I did look at your SOTM, it's damn nice! I might enter with the junk that I'll have installed just to get my name out!

And, like I keep saying, live and learn. :P Hopefully this is a one time thing for you, as well as other SOTM entries that did the same.

Your build should speak for itself is my view.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

I don't post enough to get spammed :pardon:

So what am I? A post whore? Lol. Are 3.5k posts a year too much? Haha

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Heck that guy only has 45 post.

Seems he only wants to use SMD to get free product.

Hmmmm well maybe "that guy" only has 45 post because he spends most of his free time away from his computer like hanging with his girl, or visiting mom and pops, or at his job earning a honest living, or working on his car, or even hanging with his friends. Im not on the forum to "get free product" I make plenty of money to buy my own shit. And before speaking to some mods I didnt know that pm'ing was looked down upon. I am on the forum to mostly view the different rides and systems out there, and if I have a question that I feel others might benefit from too then I will make a post asking it..

yea i was like who the fuck are you. Its not the first time its happened its just the first time ive been annoyed by it

Well if you really asked who the fuck I was I would invite you to come down to LA and meet me to personally see.. If I annoyed you tough shit. I guess my pm back to you apologizing for that and explaining what I was trying to do wasnt good enough.

sorry if it annoyed you.

Amen to skittlesRgood as I was just doing the same thing and trying to generate interest in the SOTM and my build. As well as i've seen plenty of people on here ask those same noob questions that have thousands of post. I will say this to anyone I have annoyed except for James that I apologize for that. I was under the impression that I was able to do so. I have also apologized to the mod too.

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX